addon for PVP that lists enemy moves

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Jawn2
addon for PVP that lists enemy moves

Post by Jawn2 » April 20th, 2013, 11:50 am

I know that with 5.2 they removed the ability to see what moves the opponent is using but couldn't an addon still display all the possible moves the opponent has? This would still be very helpful as I find myself going to the pet journal to look up what each move does. Does an addon like this exist and if not can someone please build it?

Thanks

Tahsfenz
Top Rater
Pet Score:3920
BattleTag®:Tahsfenz#1414
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Re: addon for PVP that lists enemy moves

Post by Tahsfenz » April 21st, 2013, 7:23 am

I would think that blizz would work to disable or block an addon like this somehow. Even though it's not much, they don't want to give people an advantage. First it starts with seeing all the abilities, then it goes to learning them as the opponent does them and tracking their cooldowns.

Iamwhatis
Pet Score:4076
Realm:Stormscale-us

Post by Iamwhatis » April 21st, 2013, 6:41 pm

Because the addon he is talking about only provides information that can be looked up, on this and other sites, I don't think blizz would have a problem with it. And I agree someone should build it. Showing the pet name, all 6 abilities, how they would affect your pet if they hit, % chance to hit etc., and the cool down. Then as an ability is used the unavailable ability should be crossed out and the cool downs for the used ability(ies) should tick down. It should also show your abilities and recomend which one to use and why.

Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Luciandk » April 21st, 2013, 6:43 pm

Ive been using this mod for a while:
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/pokemon-trainer

But I do not know if it works in pvp.

Iamwhatis
Pet Score:4076
Realm:Stormscale-us

Post by Iamwhatis » April 21st, 2013, 7:15 pm

It does not work and it would have been easy for you to test it before posting :(

Jawn2

Post by Jawn2 » April 24th, 2013, 11:17 am

Iamwhatis wrote:Because the addon he is talking about only provides information that can be looked up, on this and other sites, I don't think blizz would have a problem with it. And I agree someone should build it. Showing the pet name, all 6 abilities, how they would affect your pet if they hit, % chance to hit etc., and the cool down. Then as an ability is used the unavailable ability should be crossed out and the cool downs for the used ability(ies) should tick down. It should also show your abilities and recomend which one to use and why.
Yes this is exactly what I am looking for!