One of those days...

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Tahsfenz
Top Rater
Pet Score:3920
BattleTag®:Tahsfenz#1414
Realm:Moon Guard-us
One of those days...

Post by Tahsfenz » March 7th, 2013, 11:21 pm

Today was one of those days. You know the ones I'm talking about. When the pet gods want to have fun with you. I did my new cycle today to include the beasts of fable and the tamers. Nothing unusual for me. I usually figure out which pets I want to level and then go about my business. By the end of the journey, I was so happy it was done. I had trouble with almost every tamer & beast of fable. Maybe the RNG just wanted to see how pissed off I could get, who knows. The only tame I didn't have trouble with was Nishi. I mean seriously, if I had to reset a Nishi fight, I would've just given up right there.

I don't remember a day I had this much trouble & this many resets since I was just discovering these lovely tamers with 3 fresh 25 pets. It was so frustrating, by the end, I stopped trying to level and was still struggling! And al for a big fat whopping ZERO pets or stones from ANY bag what so ever.

I mean after all that, you'd think the RNG gods would've been nice & dropped my Darkmoon Eye! Here's hoping tomorrow is a bit brighter!

Taurnek22
Top Rater
Pet Score:2460
Realm:Bloodhoof-us

Re: One of those days...

Post by Taurnek22 » March 8th, 2013, 1:38 am

The RNG gods are cruel and merciless.

I think Martin Riggs said it best, "Hate him back, it works for me."

Gromagrim
Pet Score:12896
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Re: One of those days...

Post by Gromagrim » March 8th, 2013, 6:15 am

It was one of these days that broke my pet levelling spirit!

I woudl religiously complete all bag dropping tamers on a daily basis, and was rushing up the server pet score rankings until one day I got stuck on Obalis -_-

I just couldn't get FFF in early enough to guarentee a kill on the stupid scarab, kept getting the snake first, resetting dozens of times till I got the moth, then RNG would run my Onyxia and leave FFF too weak to kill the scarab, I was there half an hour before I realised this was absolutely pointless, that I was only being this hardcore about pets to appease my own high standards and it was time to go level an alt and only do pet tamers when I felt like it.

I'm much happier now!