Looking for all critter packs for farming

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Hellfiredoom
Pet Score:3487
Realm:Kilrogg-us
Looking for all critter packs for farming

Post by Hellfiredoom » March 2nd, 2013, 11:26 pm

Pretty much as the subject line says, I'm looking for groups that have 3 critters. I've checked Valley, Townlong and Krasarang, but no luck, these usually come with aquatics and/or flyers. The only luck I've had is the Veiled Stair, but those packs are few and have a low spawn timer.

So my question is: anyone know of a good farming spot with all critter packs, and enough packs (or a decent spawn timer) to sustain some heavy duty farming?

Thx!

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Looking for all critter packs for farming

Post by Quintessence » March 3rd, 2013, 1:41 am

Kun-Lai has some Tolai Hares that spawn in 3-4 at a time, but when you say "groups" do you mean a pack of wild pets? Or a wild pet team with all critters on it? The Kun-Lai hare teams are sometimes all critter, but they can also come with a beast or two as secondaries.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Hellfiredoom
Pet Score:3487
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Hellfiredoom » March 3rd, 2013, 6:58 am

I mean a wild pet team with all critters in it. Sorry for the confusion, regardless thanks for the response and I will give the Kun Lai hares a try. Thx!

Darkke
Top Rater
Pet Score:7826
Realm:Daggerspine-us

Post by Darkke » March 4th, 2013, 9:10 am

I think the "Veiled Stair" area has a large amount of 3 critter teams. That would be around Wrathion's and the black market auction house.

Talmar
MVP
Pet Score:12575
Realm:Sentinels-us

Post by Talmar » March 4th, 2013, 9:43 am

Head over to The Heartland in Valley of Four Winds. Stay away from the lakes and water areas and you'll get full teams of Wild Critters.

Even if you end up with 2 critters and an aquatic, almost any of my humanoid 25's can take out the whole team solo. Especially my Anubisath Idol or Flayer Youngling.