Pet Battles Disabled.

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Serraphina
Top Rater
Pet Score:2407
Realm:Argent Dawn-us
Pet Battles Disabled.

Post by Serraphina » April 25th, 2012, 8:49 pm

Here is the Blue post for y'all.
Source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4768327063

"While we've received a number of questions and some feedback regarding the pet battle system added in the last beta patch, we're in the process of disabling this feature. We know a lot of you are very anxious to test out pet battles, but it wasn't our intention to introduce them to the beta at this stage, as we don't yet feel they're in a solid enough state to allow for meaningful feedback.

One we're further along in development, we look forward to implementing pet battles and gathering your thoughts on the feature."

Kaiyou
Top Rater
Pet Score:2289
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Re: Pet Battles Disabled.

Post by Kaiyou » April 25th, 2012, 8:56 pm

Darn, I was having fun pet battling :(. Although, it wasn't really fair to catch the wild pets that didn't even have any attacks yet XD. Hope they get the working version in soon :)

Dementron
Pet Score:9542
Realm:Uther-us

Post by Dementron » April 25th, 2012, 9:43 pm

I hadn't even gotten to try it yet because of all the crashing. And my pet journal being empty. I finally copy my pet collector to a new realm to get my pets back and travel to the middle of nowhere to stop the crashing... and now that I've fixed the problem they won't let me beat up on wild critters. :(

Post by Guest » April 25th, 2012, 10:23 pm

I wasn't able to battle either. My game always freezes when I click a wild pet. :(

It's torture being so close and yet so far...

Imthedci
Pet Score:2862
Realm:Gilneas-us

Post by Imthedci » April 26th, 2012, 6:08 pm

I still have tracking enabled and i can't disable it at all. That's just torture....