So, I stumbled to this... and couldnt believe it.

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Restofarian
Top Rater
Pet Score:4064
BattleTag®:Restofarian#1262
Realm:Azralon-us
So, I stumbled to this... and couldnt believe it.

Post by Restofarian » January 30th, 2013, 7:35 am

http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/azralon/Letanker/pets

Been working a lot to be #1 collector in my server and was doing all right... Then yesterday this guy shows up on top of the list and I was WTF... Then I checked his collection and saw all his pets are 25, including poor ones, WTF again.

So, I go to his armory and then...
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azralon/Letanker/achievement#achievement#15117

WTF #3. No achievs for leveling etc etc... and still in his armory all the pets were lvl 25.

Anyone aware of this sort of exploit? or even some armory bug?

Thanks.

Khema
Pet Score:2732
Realm:Blackwater Raiders-us

Re: So, I stumbled to this... and couldnt believe it.

Post by Khema » January 30th, 2013, 7:45 am

well i dont know if it is the bug the i have experienced or not.. but this is what happened to me and i was sooooo mad.

i was in the middle of a pet battle one day when my wow gave me a fatal error and crashed. when i logged back on my pet achev. for x amount of pets had been reset and it was showing 0/xxx pets i was soooooo soooo sooo mad. but when i logged onto a different character all my achev where still there. and i say all because when i opened up my book to see what was going on with my x amount of pets one ALLLLL of my pet achevs had been reset. it took like three days for then to show back up on my mage. like i said.. dunno if it is the same but .. thats my experience with it.

Exel
Pet Score:2852
Realm:Auchindoun-eu

Post by Exel » January 30th, 2013, 7:52 am

Just checked his armory, shows that he has only 24 pets, not even pet battle training, so it must have been some bug, no worries.

Ratshag
Pet Score:6591
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Ratshag » January 30th, 2013, 3:37 pm

My understanding is that the armory was incorrectly showing data from the PTR version of characters for a while, including the assortment of level 25s they got for free.