Levelling by Zone...any advice?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Jpalasty
Pet Score:8005
Realm:Ysera-us
Levelling by Zone...any advice?

Post by Jpalasty » February 1st, 2022, 6:19 pm

Hi there,

Maybe I missed it on the site. If so, apologies.
I'm looking for a good list of Kalmidor suggestions for leveling pets. I mean more about volume of pets available to fight and whatnot.
Basically, any advice?

Thanks for a great site!
JP

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Levelling by Zone...any advice?

Post by Quintessence » February 1st, 2022, 9:24 pm

Are you absolutely set on Kalimdor for wild pet leveling?

If you're willing to travel elsewhere, my go-to area for wild pet grinding used to be Frostfire Ridge (Draenor). I'm sure other users have found alternative/better areas though.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Re: Levelling by Zone...any advice?

Post by Gráinne » February 2nd, 2022, 1:47 pm

Yeah, I agree with Quintessence. The Icespines in Frostfire Ridge are the most reliable place in the game for wild levelling. The Powerlevelling guide here mentions an ideal team for powerlevelling there https://www.wow-petguide.com/Guide/44/P ... ling_Guide

Apart from the Icespines, my second favourite farm is the various Critters in the big fields between Halfhill and Lucky Yi in Pandaria. Any form of cat with Feed or Ravage can keep going forever there, and so can a Teroclaw with Claw, Dodge, and Ravage. Pandaria also offers endless farming of Aquatics at Mistfall and around No-No, though those areas can sometims attract too many levellers.

Kalimdor (and Eastern Kingdoms) mostly have lower-;evel pets, that don't yield as good and consistent XP. The lake at the back of Nordrassil Inn does have a large stock, though.