No more Super Squirt beginning 2022

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Dhaark
Pet Score:12920
Realm:Eldre'Thalas-us
No more Super Squirt beginning 2022

Post by Dhaark » January 18th, 2022, 3:59 am

Looks like Blizz had changed the 7 week rotation for the Pet Battle Bonus Week (for the Sign of the Critter buff) to 7 or 8 weeks, whichever lands it during the week that Squirt is NOT up.

Gilraen
Pet Score:8027
Realm:Hydraxis-us

Re: No more Super Squirt beginning 2022

Post by Gilraen » January 29th, 2022, 7:39 pm

Yeah, doesn't look good so far (unless they make more changes to timewalking and reshuffle the schedule again).

For now, I parked an alt in Legion Dalaran and doing the WQs that award the same XP as Squirt (Sir Galveston, Amalia, Bodhi Sunwayver and Tiffany Nelson). No pet healer nearby but I'm sitting on 2300+ pet bandages. They are just harder to plan around, though, never know if when the right WQ is going to be up.

Telepatra
Pet Score:9946
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Telepatra » March 10th, 2022, 2:57 pm

Wow, thanks for posting this. That's annoying and disappointing. I hope they realize that it's an extremely popular pet leveling day and that we look forward to it. I'll have to keep the list of high-XP pet battles close by.

Jerebear
Pet Score:13370
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Jerebear » March 12th, 2022, 4:02 pm

Yeah I abandoned the garrison method many years back so I could also learn alt toon experience while levelling pets. I use Bohdi Sunweaver, Sir Galviston, Oddrog (the fastest pet battle for me), and Robert Craig so I can double dip on player and pet exp. I have thousands of pet bandages now, so it's even more convenient than having to run over to leo for a pet heal.

Hopefully they fix the dates for those who still want to use the garrison though
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829