Polished pet charm

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Tobylicious
Pet Score:7682
BattleTag®:Toby#1870
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us
Polished pet charm

Post by Tobylicious » January 4th, 2021, 6:02 am

Hey everybody,

I haven’t played wow since before legion. Probably 2014/2015. And just started playing again. I was wondering what is the best way to farm polished pet charms? I noticed you need a big amount of them to buy various pets and buffs. Thanks!

Whatever
Pet Score:12045
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Re: Polished pet charm

Post by Whatever » January 5th, 2021, 3:17 am

BFA pet battles and mission tables. On any given day there's often 1 maybe 2 pet battles somewhere in BFA world that offers pet charms. Mission table occasionally have the charm as well. Shadowlands is the same thing.

If you have multiple alts that are 50+ and have decent collection of level 25 pets, they can do all the pet battles for multiple pet charms win since it's not one per account.

On a good week I've gotten over 250 charms

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Digem » January 13th, 2021, 4:01 pm

Tobylicious wrote:
January 4th, 2021, 6:02 am
Hey everybody,

I haven’t played wow since before legion. Probably 2014/2015. And just started playing again. I was wondering what is the best way to farm polished pet charms? I noticed you need a big amount of them to buy various pets and buffs. Thanks!
doing pet battle dailies that offer charms in BFA or shadowlands on as many toons as you can it adds up quickly. even alts not maxed leveled can do pet battle dailies if you choose the threads of fate leveling style . so you level your toon and get charms

Warpd
Pet Score:12795
Realm:Dragonblight-us

Post by Warpd » February 8th, 2021, 9:30 pm

In Shadowlands they are easy to farm, On many days you can earn 70+ per toon if you have multiple toons. I have 12 max level toons and take the time to farm them every day till I get enough charms to lvl and buy all the pets I can purchase with pet charms.
I think it was 2 days ago and I farmed the 71 per toon and ended up with 852 for that single day of farming. was able to get 53 per the next day so I had over 1000 in just 2 days