GAHZ’ROOKI PET FARM

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
GAHZ’ROOKI PET FARM

Post by Guest » September 11th, 2020, 3:38 am

i am trying to farm this pet however everything i am seeing of people obtaining this pet is based on killing the level 90 versions of the mobs that are required, they have a different loot table as people always mention they got X amount of spirits of harmony and windwool cloth, even the youtube videos i have watched all have the mobs at 90.

Well my mobs are 60 they are dropping different loot and after 4 hours of farming i got no pets! checked wowhead and alot of other people are wonder the same thing why are my mobs 60 not 90 like everyone else.

TLDR: how do i make the creatures in the barrens level 90 to farm the pet it’s part of the battelfield barrens quest event from mop.

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13632
Realm:Stormrage-us

Re: GAHZ’ROOKI PET FARM

Post by Ranok » September 12th, 2020, 1:29 am

Apparently, and who knows why, only the mobs east of Forgotten Pools and just north of Ratchet are the 90-level ones. And yeah, the 60-level guys never drop Gahz'rooki.

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Re: GAHZ’ROOKI PET FARM

Post by Digem » September 14th, 2020, 4:06 pm

Ranok wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 1:29 am
Apparently, and who knows why, only the mobs east of Forgotten Pools and just north of Ratchet are the 90-level ones. And yeah, the 60-level guys never drop Gahz'rooki.
i think that is so low levels leveling dont get killed by them