Missing pets tough against and strong against

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Metushelah
Pet Score:4130
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu
Missing pets tough against and strong against

Post by Metushelah » October 17th, 2019, 7:43 am

Hey there :)

After passing over the while journal using rematch with its tough against and strong against biases marked i saw some such filters missing a pet that can fit the role.
Is there some guide for this kind of pet “preparedness” or if not, would you like to have one?

I did it mainly to have at least one pet of any such category to be better prepared for pve battles but i am new to pet battles and dont know if such actions are really needed as most tactics involve another pet filling up that missing role with its action before switching.

So, what do you say? Is there such a listing or would you like to have one if not?

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Re: Missing pets tough against and strong against

Post by Gráinne » October 22nd, 2019, 10:48 am

You mean like "there are no Dragonkin (tough against Flyers) with Critter damage (strong against Undead)"?

As you have found, it's easy to see that in Rematch, so I don't imagine there's a demand for a list. I've certainly never wanted one.

As you fill out your roster, you'll notice more and more that some families, like Dragonkin and Magic, have fewer species, and fewer attack options. You'll become painfully aware of it when you get to the Family achievements. :)