I might try putting your battle into the script as a fun exercise! I assume if I made it it's own little section it would be easy, but I'm going to try and add it under all my pre-set categories instead of it's own little thing, it'll be cool if I can get it to play that exact same way! (This is my first anything, I'm not a scripter, coder or even a website owner
I didn't find out if you saw the guide before I put the picture-quickstart in and wasn't tempted to try it, but then saw the picture quickstart i added and then went for it? The only reason I'm curious is because I'm a one man team trying to do everything, and I'm wondering if more time in photoshop and deleting some of my word-wall is time well spent!
Entertaining a point system to allow other people and myself to tier these things well. The base idea is:
Either: Mechanical +1 Points
Either: Buff that lasts 5 turns +5 Points
Either: AoE Heal
on a cooldown of 3 +10 Points
Either: Self heal
on a cooldown of 3 +5 Points
Either: Buff that lasts 3 turns +3 points
Something to this effect, not sure if that's too artificial or not? If you're good with "Maffs 'n' graffs" please let me know how you would do this.
If you add up Tylarr Gronden here, you would see he scores like what a S-Rank would score like
Pets could even be rated for battle speed and such using a system like:
-3 points if you must buff every two turns (tranqulity)
-1 point if you must buff without dealing damage every three turns (renewing mists)
+5 points all three abilites deal damage
+3 points two abilities deal damage
+1 point one ability does damage
As you could add up here, the Quirashi Guardling would score a boat load of speed points, all three abilities deal damage, no turns lost rebuffing
is out, couldnt fit it in the 60,000 word limit anymore, script now lives on pastebin
Edit2: Enjoy pet week! let me know if my script is doing something Stooooopid!
helped me fix the pet ability links! yaaaaaaaay! I had them broken since my very first post on the first day
Still working on:
- Make pets with dodge use dodge when nothing to dodge specifically is on the enemy pet, about 15 lines if I figure out how to do it - New Category for 6.0.0b
- even more accurate execute, sometimes execute fails because the enemy has Shell Shield for -66~ damage or Emerald Presence for -71~ ect ect, at the moment I have the pet execute as normal, hopefully the enemy was even MORE than 66 or 71 under and it was ok..... but I already know how to make this more accurate, it will just make the script three or four times bigger... and it already hangs WoW for 6~ seconds when you import it. I've already contacted the addon developer to see if this can be fixed (script not being read by the addon as it is imported) but he is a China man in China and i'll need to wait to see what he says in reply - On hold until reply, no version timer
- More complete list of heals before swap heals - Category completion for 6.0.0b
- More complete list of executes - Category completion for 6.0.0b
- Make Healing Wrap a lower percent before it goes off
Guide still working on:
- Remove "default team" until revamp, need to decide on a default team - Pet EXP week over.
- New section "Cool Combo's - Pet EXP week Over.
- New Section "Hidden Moves List" adding in a bunch of spell that might kill blue capturable pets but are the more powerful choice of move & Nuclear Blast spells, will have it's own section to make sure you understand that this is just for people who don't care too much about blue capture- Pet EXP week Over & 6.0.0c
- New section "Why some Race-Elements float to the top of the tier lists" Once the default choice section is removed a quick explaination of why the undead racial is useless (for this) and the humanoid racial is Solid Gold Awesome
- More artwork, some words deleted for artwork
- Fix Algan Links - Duplicate instead of different
- add bubble to "no execute" list
- Fix Sunlight to recast a sunny day with one turn still left, no after expiration
- fix regular use of ravage only for Daggertooth Frenzy.
is out, TWO big version bumps during pet week? Lucky! Enthusiasm high, lots more to add!