magic brawler

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Sidalee
Pet Score:5050
Realm:Ner'zhul-us
magic brawler

Post by Sidalee » May 31st, 2019, 7:27 pm

i cannot beat pvp battles with magic pets. which magic pets are the most highly recommended

Aranesh
Pet Score:7380
Realm:Lothar-eu

Re: magic brawler

Post by Aranesh » June 1st, 2019, 7:01 am

Hey Sidalee!

There's a few teams put together by Shenk and Rosqo here:
https://www.wow-petguide.com/index.php? ... ler&s=1055

Good luck!

Gráinne
Pet Score:13224
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » June 1st, 2019, 12:56 pm

Those teams look solid, and Rosqo's Magic Clonedance looks like it could win some.

Rosqo has more on his Youtube channel under Brawler teams. Just search for Rosqo.

I find that Magic's greatest weakness is its lack of strong non-Magic attacks. Compare to, say, Beasts, that have counters for everything.

When it comes to pets,

S/S Hyjal Wisp has its miraculous Wish as well a a good dodge. The Wisp was an MVP for me in Magic Brawler.

Its cousin the S/S Nordrassil Wisp with Flash and Light and Soul Ward can be really annoying to play against if the RNG is with it.

P/P Jade Oozeling with Absorb and Corrosion is a very solid tank. Euther Expunge for a solid punch or Acidic Goo for the 25% damage increase can be taken, depending on your overall team synergies.

S/S Blood Boil with Drain Blood and Plagued Blood is surprisingly tanky.

Servant of Demidos is a fun glass cannon.

Discodoggy has been enjoying the S/S Energized Manafiend recently. See for example his April 13th video.

S/S Arcane Gorger is great when there is an Undead to oppose with Flurry. Also, especially if you can engineer an Arcane Storm first, Amp Magic + Mana Surge is a cannnon.

Enchanted Pen as described in the first team in Aranesh's link.

Harpooha
MVP
Pet Score:12996
Realm:Aggramar-us

Post by Harpooha » June 2nd, 2019, 10:46 pm

Brightpaw can have an instakill with Prowl>Arcane Dash. You just need to make sure the opponent can't dodge or block it.