Gnomeregan Pet Battle Dungeon?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Redscouse
Pet Score:13422
Realm:Mazrigos-eu
Gnomeregan Pet Battle Dungeon?

Post by Redscouse » February 7th, 2019, 5:53 am

I have completed this dungeon on one character level 120, But I am trying to do it on an alt who is level 115 the reason being as the alt is the engineer for Schematic: Mechantula, which allows Engineers to create Mechantula - Pristine Gizmo x1. But it will not let me start with this character.Are there restrictions I have missed on the character level to do this dungeon? Or can only level 120 characters run the dungeon?

Thanks

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Gnomeregan Pet Battle Dungeon?

Post by Quintessence » February 7th, 2019, 6:03 am

Both the "normal" and "challenge" quests require level 120, so I'm guessing characters must be 120 to enter the Gnomeregan pet dungeon. I know in the past we've been able to pick up other pet dungeon quests on a level-appropriate character and complete it on a lower level alt, but I don't know if that was intended. Developers may have removed that workaround.

As a side note, the Gizmos (currency for the pets and recipe) are Bind On Account. You can complete the dungeon on your main 120 toon and send one Gizmo to your engineer. Should also note that the engineering schematic requires player level 120, in addition to a specific engineering skill level, to learn. I made that mistake on my 110 toon, thinking I could just buy it and learn it right away. Guess it's time to level up that character :P
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Redscouse
Pet Score:13422
Realm:Mazrigos-eu

Re: Gnomeregan Pet Battle Dungeon?

Post by Redscouse » February 9th, 2019, 8:11 am

Thank you very much for the info