- Sir Galveston remains after the world quest is done and can be fought repeatedly until you leave the zone, leveling as many pets as you wish.
- The carry pet takes no damage, so pets of any level can be carried.
- The required pets are fairly inexpensive and easy to obtain, assuming you have revered status with Court of Farondis in Legion.
- Rewards significant pet XP, even for a level 24 carry pet.
- [pet]Court Scribe[/pet] (P/S) (1/2/2)
- Carry Pet
- [pet]Scourged Whelpling[/pet] (P/S) (x/1/2)
Curse of Doom 
Arcane Blast <Coach swaps in before it goes off>
Amplify Magic  <enemy flies up high before it goes off>
Arcane Blast until Coach is dead 
Sir Murkeston swaps in 
Arcane Blast <Greatest Foe swaps in before it goes off>
Arcane Blast <you die before it goes off>
Swap in carry pet
Swap in Scourged Whelpling 
Call Darkness 
Dreadful Breath until all enemies are dead 
- This will do nearly 1500 damage to Sir Murkeston while he’s swapped out. It’s essentially a one-shot.
- Do this for two reasons: (1) Coach will fly high and can’t be hit, and (2) this will also boost the Curse of Doom damage when it goes off.
- Sir Murkeston takes Curse of Doom hit in the background on the same round Coach dies. Leaves him with minimal health or kills him outright for a critical hit.
- Or Greatest Foe if Sir Murkeston died, but that doesn’t change what you do.
- Note that because you swap the carry pet in after a death, it can swap out immediately while still getting XP but without taking damage This would not be the case if you swapped in/out at a different time.
- While this reduces accuracy, causing Dreadful Breath to occasionally miss, the damage done and the healing denied make it worth using.
- This will kill Sir Murkeston while he’s swapped out.