Flowing Pandaren Spirit Bugged?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Mythichunter
Pet Score:4548
Realm:Madoran-us
Flowing Pandaren Spirit Bugged?

Post by Mythichunter » December 19th, 2012, 11:19 am

The Flowing Pandaren Spirit is bugged for me today after the restart. I have always used an Imperial Eagle Chick as the started on Marley, a Twilight Fiendling as back up and usually finished off with something in the teens to level it. With the Imperial Eagle it was always Cyclone, Slicing Winds and Lift-off to finish Marley without ever taking a hit. The first thing I noticed today was my lift-off missed every time for 9 rounds, when it finally hit I finished him, Tiptoe and part of the spirit and then put up a level 22 Kun Lai Runt up to finish with him taking up 3 rounds to finish the spirit. The battle ended quick like when you are kicked from a battle due to mob aggro and the Runt didn't get any experience though it finished the quest for the battle.

I have noticed more and more problems with pet battles since patch 5.1 including the battle-stones from the dailies being MIA when I used to get 1-3 a day. Misses are becoming far more common even with faster and higher leveled pets that the opponent etc. The game as a whole is heading downhill fast with numerous crashes to the desktop during pet battles and even lockups for the whole group in dungeons. Pet battles are the only reason I am not on a WOW vacation again till the next expansion and they are killing the joy in that right quick.

Kagalii
Top Rater
Pet Score:10513
BattleTag®:Mikadochan#1520
Realm:The Venture Co-us

Re: Flowing Pandaren Spirit Bugged?

Post by Kagalii » December 19th, 2012, 1:43 pm

I had this happen today as well but on a different tamer. All my pets died (due to some awesome RNG) when his last one was still at like 5-10% hp with no dots from me, then all of a sudden kicked out of battle quest complete, but my lowbie did get xp. Only happened once from all the tamer battles I did.

Mythichunter
Pet Score:4548
Realm:Madoran-us

Re: Flowing Pandaren Spirit Bugged?

Post by Mythichunter » December 23rd, 2012, 5:09 pm

Kagalii wrote:I had this happen today as well but on a different tamer. All my pets died (due to some awesome RNG) when his last one was still at like 5-10% hp with no dots from me, then all of a sudden kicked out of battle quest complete, but my lowbie did get xp. Only happened once from all the tamer battles I did.
Just had it happen on Courageous Yon now as well...... One of the many bugs that seem to rarely get squashed or appear after a patch or hotfix of late.