Tottle WARNING ?!?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Rosqo
Pet Score:9646
Realm:Silvermoon-eu
Re: Tottle WARNING ?!?

Post by Rosqo » June 13th, 2018, 3:55 pm

I think decoy messes up the who swap mechanic let alone the match abandon exploit.

The most constructive thing you can do is report the time, date, team names etc to Blizzard. I've heard several people getting this player on farm which is why they result to this exploit. I guess sometimes people do not like being good enough to compete on a level playing field.

Alunaria
Pet Score:5907
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Re: Tottle WARNING ?!?

Post by Alunaria » June 14th, 2018, 2:34 am

Rosqo wrote:I think decoy messes up the who swap mechanic let alone the match abandon exploit.

The most constructive thing you can do is report the time, date, team names etc to Blizzard. I've heard several people getting this player on farm which is why they result to this exploit. I guess sometimes people do not like being good enough to compete on a level playing field.
Right, that makes sense. Yeah, I keep doing that. Correct me if I am wrong; but is it possible to report the team names/pets? Since he has not named them specificially, they just have their "standard" name, such as Tottle, so the option for me to report the name is not there.

It would be very helpful if the option was there as a "report the opponent" kind of.