Server First - Family Brawler

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Badpathing
MVP
Pet Score:12840
Realm:Proudmoore-us
Re: Server First - Family Brawler

Post by Badpathing » May 2nd, 2018, 3:00 pm

Rosqo wrote:
Badpathing wrote:Not to throw shade on the accomplishment, as I know how it feels to finish this, but how could you know you are the server first?

I see posts like this frequently (claiming server first, region first, etc) and honestly would like to know how this data is derived?
You actually get an achievement for getting some things first on your server this is how people know. Whether this achievement rewards a server first I don’t know.
I am aware, and it does not.

The point was, it's not a provable claim the OP has made.

Rosqo
Pet Score:9646
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Rosqo » May 2nd, 2018, 5:36 pm

Badpathing wrote:
Rosqo wrote:
Badpathing wrote:Not to throw shade on the accomplishment, as I know how it feels to finish this, but how could you know you are the server first?

I see posts like this frequently (claiming server first, region first, etc) and honestly would like to know how this data is derived?
You actually get an achievement for getting some things first on your server this is how people know. Whether this achievement rewards a server first I don’t know.

It’s not especially important either way mate is it really? No1 here is gonna lose any sleep over it.

Stark
Top Rater
Pet Score:7569
BattleTag®:Eve#1598
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Stark » May 17th, 2018, 11:04 am

Rosqo wrote:
Badpathing wrote:
Rosqo wrote: You actually get an achievement for getting some things first on your server this is how people know. Whether this achievement rewards a server first I don’t know.

It’s not especially important either way mate is it really? No1 here is gonna lose any sleep over it.
I WILL UNTIL I AM CERTAIN I AM THE FIRST TO OBTAIN THIS (nah just kiddin' if someone beat me to it grats to them)