Pet treats no longer stacking

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Irockhound
Pet Score:10670
Realm:Dethecus-us
Pet treats no longer stacking

Post by Irockhound » October 16th, 2017, 8:07 pm

Hi all, 1st post but long time member. I noticed the other day that using a standard pet treat along with the lesser treat and your safari hat no longer works. I had put on the lesser first and the standard treat over wrote it. So after the standard treat was on I tried to apply a lesser treat and it said a more powerful spell exists. This is a change and I couldn't find any reference in patch notes to it. Anyone else had the issue, and any replies from Blizzard?

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Pet treats no longer stacking

Post by Quintessence » October 16th, 2017, 8:22 pm

A discussion on this topic can be found here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17360
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Irockhound

Post by Irockhound » October 16th, 2017, 8:46 pm

I read that just now and that post was from 2009. It has been working fine for the last year up until 2 days ago. Also, should I have posted it to pet battles instead of collecting?

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » October 16th, 2017, 10:00 pm

You are misreading. The post is from last week. The first poster joined in 2009.

And yes, this is more a Pet Battles issue.

Irockhound

Post by Irockhound » October 16th, 2017, 11:22 pm

Double Oops. I was wondering why the dates went forward and backwards and I was looking to sort by newest post Lol. If you want to delete this thread since it is covered elsewhere please feel free. Thanks much, Steve