Legion - Pet Levelling

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Cat666
Pet Score:7533
Realm:Saurfang-eu
Legion - Pet Levelling

Post by Cat666 » October 14th, 2017, 4:12 pm

I've not really dipped my toe into much pet stuff since WoD where I got all my pets to 25 and blue, mainly as there is no clear pet levelling route. I have most of the new pets but I've hardly touched world quests and achievements which will priority #1 when I start.

My question is what is the best way for pet XP and for getting the whites to blue? Is it still the WoD route and buying stones? I'll level a fair few to 25 just doing the achievements but if it's poor / limited XP then I'd rather just power through those and level in a more relaxed trip on an alt.

Thanks!

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Re: Legion - Pet Levelling

Post by Gráinne » October 14th, 2017, 4:47 pm

Things haven't really changed since WoD, so whatever you did then for levelling and rare-ing is what you will do now.

For the few pets I level, I go back to Pandaria, where I like to be, and do the traditional Tamer routes, and if I need more in the same day, I'll do Draenor as well.

However, World Quests give mountains of Pet Charms, especially if you have multiple alts, and the Boon of the Zookeeper enchant you can buy in the pet shop in New Dala allows you to collect even more as you go through your playing day, so it makes levelling by stones much, much easier.

Annalu
Pet Score:9568
Realm:Illidan-us

Re: Legion - Pet Levelling

Post by Annalu » October 17th, 2017, 11:46 am

And in case you didn't know, now you can buy a 1-25 leveling stone for 45 charms.

A pet world quest gives between 10-20 charms (if it's reward is charms, not bandages or other things), so if you have alts who can auto-complete world quests, it's pretty easy to accumulate charms and buy leveling stones for some pets.