After 30+ attempts with this i have realized that the amount of luck required with this is astonishing. Here is what HAS to happen for this to actually work...Minivivi wrote:Thank you, Papazol! This strategy was the winning combination for the Family Fighter achievement for me. I tried other strategies without any success but with patience and persistence, on try #51 the RNG Goddess gave me the win by 18 points.Papazol wrote: Snozz with dragonkin family.
1. [pet]Yu'la, Broodling of Yu'lon[/pet] - Breath/Celestial blessing/Life exchange
2. [pet]Infinite hatchling[/pet] - Breath/Temporal anomaly/Early advantage
3. [pet]Emmigosa[/pet] - Claw/Wind magic/Surge of power
Start from Yu'la, is swaped on Hatchling - Advantage-Temporal anomaly, is swaped (or dies) on Emmigoza - Claw-Wind magic-Claw, is swaped on Yu'la-Breath-Life exchange-Breath, is swaped (or dies) on Emmigoza-Surge of power. Possible win.
Dragon team needs like 100-150 dmg more, so win conditions are Infinite hatchling death and good dmg roll from Breath and Claw. It is like 1 win in 5 atempts.
It is an amazingly, brilliant strategy! Kudos for figuring out how to beat the Snozz.
1. Hatchling MUST die when he gets swapped out or he will end with 280hp which is the same hp Emmigosa will also have and for whatever reason, since they have the same HP, Hatchling is the one that gets picked and you'll loose. To make sure Hatchling dies, he MUST get hit with flank 3 times.
2. Snozz CANNOT crit anywhere...maybe on a flank...once.
3. Yu'la MUST get hit with flank twice to have a low enough HP for life exchange to take enough from snozz.
4. Emmigosa HAS to crit with claw after Snozz heals.
If Yu'las last breath does not put Snozz at 402 or lower, just start over and try again. for whatever reason, Surge will never crit.
This fight is frustrating as hell.