Mousey in Garrison

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Index
Pet Score:12787
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu
Mousey in Garrison

Post by Index » January 17th, 2017, 7:01 pm

Hi folks,

Anyone else come across this seemingly battle-able pet, next to the trader within the Draenor Garrison?? Comments on WH seem to indicate this pet is not battle-able due to the area being obstructed but has anyone seen it, and sussed a way to battle it?

Cheers!

Petzy
Pet Score:11826
Realm:Norgannon-us

Re: Mousey in Garrison

Post by Petzy » January 18th, 2017, 8:08 am

I found it one day in all my alliance garrisons that had the ore trader, I had that trader in horde also but they did not have mousey or at least I didn't find it. I have not found it any other time yet.... I did not find any way to battle it. :(

Edit - The ore trader & Mousey are in 1 of my alli garrisons again today. I targeted it & kept backing up, last time you got it was obstructed until it changed to too far away. Today I got obstructed until I reached the door & then it tried to create a battle & said "creature is not a valid pet battle target."

I was pleased it at least tried to start a battle! :lol:

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » January 22nd, 2017, 11:52 am

I can confirm what @Petzy says, including the message "Creature is not a valid pet battle target":
Mousey.png
Mousey.png (107.34KiB)Viewed 4337 times

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » February 6th, 2017, 10:31 am

According to [url=https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614753981]this post[/url], the pet icon was just an overlook and it doesn't appear anymore. Thank you Styrka! :)
(and sorry you had to bother with a copy-paste response… :P)

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Petzy
Pet Score:11826
Realm:Norgannon-us

Post by Petzy » February 7th, 2017, 1:30 pm

Paladance wrote:According to... the pet icon was just an overlook and it doesn't appear anymore. Thank you Styrka!
The ore trader is up in 1 of my Alli garrisons again today, mousey is still with her & nothing has changed, It still has the gold paw, pet battle is still obstructed until you get outside the door & then it still changes to not a valid pet battle target. I guess they still have a few mice...errr bugs to work out :mrgreen: