Need advice on powerlvling pets to 25

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us
Re: Need advice on powerlvling pets to 25

Post by Darolyn » December 6th, 2016, 7:24 pm

December 20th is not too far away now, and we should all remember that Squirt is up THAT DAY. Which means that you, yes, you, should get your Weebroom or Bronze Widget teams to 25 ahead of time.

You don't need pet treats, just two battles to get to 25 per pet on Squirt Super Pet Battle Bonus XP day. :)
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » December 7th, 2016, 8:39 am

Darolyn wrote:December 20th is not too far away now, and we should all remember that Squirt is up THAT DAY. Which means that you, yes, you, should get your Weebroom or Bronze Widget teams to 25 ahead of time.

You don't need pet treats, just two battles to get to 25 per pet on Squirt Super Pet Battle Bonus XP day. :)
Squirt was just on this past Monday ... I took all of my low levels to 14 and up in those fights.

Luc2919
Pet Score:3874
BattleTag®:Lucrenda3516#1305
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Luc2919 » December 7th, 2016, 1:21 pm

Jerebear wrote:Open up Rematch
Go to the Teams tab
Right click on the tab you want to import on and select the import option.
You can copy paste the info in.

DUH! I never noticed that! lol But then again I've never imported a team before. I figured it out.

Jerebear
Pet Score:13370
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Jerebear » December 7th, 2016, 8:35 pm

Edmuir wrote:A couple of questions:

Are you skipping Cymre Brightblade? If so is it because she's a pretty tough opponent for a carry strat?

Also, I don't have Clockwork Gnome yet, did you try Lil' Bling in that spot? I suspect [ability]Make it Rain[/ability] followed by [ability]Inflation[/ability] and then [ability]Make it Rain[/ability] again will have a similar effect to the gnome. Other common mechs suggestions would be appreciated.
Cymre actually has a really easy carry pet strat. It is susceptable to a crit in two particular places, but I run it all the time without issue.

P/P Emperor Crab with Snap, Renewing MIsts, Whirlpool
Carry Pet (safe for level 1 unless it is undead, then needs to be level 2)
P/P Infinite Whelpling with Tail Sweep, Healing Flame, Early Advantage,

Whirlpool
Snap until the undead enemy is sub 300 health (or if a crit brings him to undead racial)
swap to your carry pet (undead will cast dark rebirth)
swap to your emperor crab
Renewing mists
Snap once more
Swap to Infinite Whelp (this should be the last round the undead enemy is up)
Healing Flame (the lantern's sunlight will boost your healing)
Tail Sweep x3 (lantern dies on the 3rd and you get the dragon racial ready for the robot)
Early Advantage on the robot (with the dragon racial, this will bring the robot to 51 health with one attack)
Tail Sweep x2 to victory

Places it can fail:
1. On the round you switch in your carry pet, if it is level 1 and swarm of flies crits to kill it
2. If the first tail sweep vs the lantern crits, you will kill it in two tail sweeps and not have the dragon racial for the mech

Both are low chance, but occasionally do happen.
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829

Edmuir
Pet Score:4542
Realm:Nesingwary-us

Post by Edmuir » December 8th, 2016, 11:05 am

TY, tried the Crab + Infi Whelp strat last night to great success.

New players have it rougher with Squirt. There are plenty of reliable strats, but the Broom is out of my price range as are Bronze Whelp and Widget. Not sure if there is anything as fast as those 2 strats that is viable for us Newbs.

Jerebear
Pet Score:13370
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Jerebear » December 8th, 2016, 7:28 pm

I'll try it out sometime. Any particular move sequences to watch for?
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829

Luc2919

Post by Luc2919 » December 17th, 2016, 12:59 am

Edmuir wrote:TY, tried the Crab + Infi Whelp strat last night to great success.

New players have it rougher with Squirt. There are plenty of reliable strats, but the Broom is out of my price range as are Bronze Whelp and Widget. Not sure if there is anything as fast as those 2 strats that is viable for us Newbs.
I tried this as well and it works quite well but using the right breed most definitely helps. So i tracked down a P/P crab but finding a P/P Infi Whelp is a hit or miss considering I've only ever seen JUST ONE Infi Whelp outside of CoT unfortunately.

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » December 17th, 2016, 1:16 am

They're inside aswell, at the passage! :)

If you happened to have a [pet]Runeforged Servitor[/pet], it can serve as [pet]Iron Starlette[/pet] in most of the cases.

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Luc2919

Post by Luc2919 » December 18th, 2016, 10:08 pm

Paladance wrote:They're inside aswell, at the passage! :)

If you happened to have a [pet]Runeforged Servitor[/pet], it can serve as [pet]Iron Starlette[/pet] in most of the cases.

I looked all over for the Infi whelp and on Uther have only found just one everytime! I think I will try my other server and see. I've got the Iron Starlette almost lvled up to 25. I don't have the Runeforged Servitor yet.

Dngnb8
Pet Score:7304
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Dngnb8 » December 23rd, 2016, 9:31 am

Dngnb8 wrote:Once a day, you can level a pet from 1 to 25 in about 20 minutes using the 2 pet explode strat with Safari Hat. Do the Battle pet tamers warlords daily. Levels a pet and give marks to make rares

Ashlei
Clockwork Gnome, Darkmoon Zepplin, Leveling pet
Clockwork Gnomes Metal Fist until the second pet gets to 500 health then pass until dead. In come the Led Zepplin. Missle until dead. Elephant comes in, missile until 600 health then explode. Last pet gets about 4800-5000xp.

Garga
Clockwork Gnome, Darkmoon Zepplin, Leveling pet
Clockwork Gnomes 3 Turret ,2 heal, 3 Turret, then metal fist until Turret is off cooldown. Dies. Zepplen 1 Rocket, 3 Decoy, then rocket until last wolf is at 600 or less then explode. Your level 1 is the last surviving pet and gets all XP.

Vesharr
Chromious, Darkmoon Zepplen Leveling pet
Chromoius 1 Arcane Blast, 2 Heal, then arcane blast until heal renews until dead. 2nd pet, if times well, your heal is up, use it. After the bot gets his wings, use power surge. Should kill it. It rezzs, then kills chromedome. Sometimes RNG doesnt work, then in comes the zepplin and you can use decoy to avoid its big hit and use missle to kill it, then explode on the last pet. It should be at 200 health. Profit

Taralune
Chromious, Darkmoon Zepplenm Leveling pet
1 Arcane blast, 1, heal, 1, 1, pass, 3. Died. Zepplen. Decoy, rocket rocket. Last pet comes in, rocket until at 600 health. Explode. Profit.

Tarr
Restless Shadeling Zepplen, leveling pet
1 phase shift, 2 Plagued Blood, shadow shock. If times right, 1 opponent is dead when Phase is ready again. Repeat. Restless should die when 3 comes in and is at about 800 health. Decoy, rocket until 600 health. explode. Level 1 profit.

If youre wearing your Safari Hat, you should be netting about 4-5k on non bonus weeks. During sign of the critter, 10-11k. 2 battles levels a level 1 pet to 25

I usually only level pets to 20-22 and stone them to 25

Just remember, if one pet can take you through to the 3rd enemy pet against AI, you can use the 2 pet explode strat and give your solo remaining pet all the XP.

It is Critter week. One of these battles nets about 11k experience with a Safari Hat. That boosts lvl 1 to lvl 18. I have boosted 15 pets to level 18-21 so far. I will have 35 done by next week.

Remember, the Safari Hat!