Yes to cloning!!

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Norvel
Pet Score:2395
Realm:Blackrock-eu
Yes to cloning!!

Post by Norvel » November 3rd, 2016, 4:11 pm

The abilities of the "clones" category should not be removed, but be changed, because they complement the play as a mechanics wonderfully.
The damage should become massively gedrösselt and or decay times should reach to hold a balance that remove is a big mistake, because invocation and object show to abilities a supplement of the diversity and permit a lot of mechanics, make useful and develop thus the variation. Duration and variation of magic on the basis of the clone landlord should maintain. Regularisation are carried out with damage and decay time.
Besides, certain combinations and Movesets must be avoided as for example the elusiveness as a slot with the clone.
Blizzard maintains this interesting mechanics and works on filling in her instead of them with any stopgap and on substituting further with dull standard magic.

-Copied from german forums-

Someone please post this on US-Forums, I have no Account there.

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Re: Yes to cloning!!

Post by Paladance » November 4th, 2016, 1:51 am

I can ask someone to contact with a German MVP so they can translate it properly, but no promises.
EDIT: Nevermind, they've found it themselves :mrgreen:

See also (all of you) [url=http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614071436#post-3]my answer in the EU forums[/url] -- so I don't have to clone it.
Last edited by Paladance on November 4th, 2016, 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Valiena
Top Rater
Pet Score:9322
Realm:Earthen Ring-eu

Post by Valiena » November 4th, 2016, 4:30 am

Can't agree more... the most simple fix should have been removing the ability to dodge the damage cloning does, not remove it completely.

I can see it being a fun mechanic if they'd find a way to balance it.

Wootzy
Top Rater
Pet Score:5165
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Wootzy » November 4th, 2016, 9:12 am

So I started with my overpowered Clone team and almost won (one move short :| ) the pet battle against Algalon for the Stardust bunny:

- Knight Captain Murky
- Wicked Soul s/s
- Graves

(Second try I used Black Claw/Stampede team, and with succes. 8-) )