Class Hall Pet Charm missions

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Prettyheals
Pet Score:5799
Realm:Proudmoore-us
Class Hall Pet Charm missions

Post by Prettyheals » September 22nd, 2016, 4:52 pm

I got one of these yesterday. The mission rewarded 5 pet charms. I have no idea how frequently they will pop up, but I thought I would post here to let everyone know. One easy way to get a few more charms!

Buruan
Pet Score:11735
Realm:Eitrigg-us

Re: Class Hall Pet Charm missions

Post by Buruan » September 27th, 2016, 8:30 am

I got this one 3 days in a row now. Hopefully that trend continues.
Even better is the bonus, if you can get it, 20 Charms.

What is everybody doing for charms these days?
I do all the Warlords tamers plus the menagerie daily (or try to) as well as all the WQs.

I really should have paid more attention to patch nodes, I had 13 100s all with menagerie unlocked and didnt take advantage before the quests were set to account wide.. :(

Are there other ways to get charms?

Killerkarl
Pet Score:13815
Realm:Sen'jin-us

Post by Killerkarl » September 27th, 2016, 12:55 pm

Get the toy "Sternfathom's Pet Journal." It allows you to do a pet battle once per week for 4 charms.

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » September 28th, 2016, 9:18 am

Buruan wrote:I got this one 3 days in a row now. Hopefully that trend continues.
Even better is the bonus, if you can get it, 20 Charms.

What is everybody doing for charms these days?
I do all the Warlords tamers plus the menagerie daily (or try to) as well as all the WQs.

I really should have paid more attention to patch nodes, I had 13 100s all with menagerie unlocked and didnt take advantage before the quests were set to account wide.. :(

Are there other ways to get charms?
Same thing I do ... the daily plus 5 or 6 Warlords for the 15 PC's so I can remove another Uncommon from my list of cats and stove/vendor crap that is not useful for the most part in the whole game of Pet Battling! The rest is strictly upgrading the rest of my Pets since I started a good year or two plus behind everyone.

The bigger bummer is that the Battle.Net thing hurt my 2 accounts, by considering them "one account" and even though we "share" the same pets, at least the dailies were available in both accounts before (without the bad code errors of today!), and at least you could get one more Blue stone. As it is, I have almost 80 more to get, and then finish leveling 140 some more Pets to 25 (plus those greens as well!) But we're talking off a total of 750 some pets. I have always felt that if I were paying for 2 accounts, I should have the same benefits ... but they came back with ... what if we separate the pets ... you won't have the same pets in both accounts. And I thought better than replying to that one.

So far, only my Shammie has gotten the Class Hall thing, and there were no PC's. Just another Rare Pet Beast that had EXACTLY the same stats as most Uncommon Pets that you can get at Level 1 anywhere else. So much for "rewards" for a more difficult fight (was actually easy and single pet!), than the normal fights anywhere else. Heck some of the Moths in Timeless Isle are much tougher competition! And sadly, this is not a daily ... Snowfang is sitting there looking bored with no one to play with and die for! :P
Last edited by Uduwudu on September 28th, 2016, 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Khorah
Pet Score:11506
BattleTag®:Khorah#1833
Realm:Medivh-us

Post by Khorah » September 28th, 2016, 10:21 am

Luckily I had stock piled a decent amount of charms, but that toy is going to be a long haul project.
I too wish I had stockpiled more.. Ah well.. hind sight is 20/20..

It was an unpleasant surprised when I figured out that the daily garrison battles were account wide as well tho.. :oops:

Oh .. and I have not gotten a pet battle in my Class Hall yet, but will definitely keep my eyes open for extra charms!

Ailetha
Pet Score:1865
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Ailetha » October 14th, 2016, 7:39 pm

i have six 110s with WQs unlocked and sometimes i get upwards of 40-50 per character in a day; so i am elated about how many the WQs give. And in 11 days, when WQs are account wide, i will have another 5-6 that don't have WQs right this moment. So that's how i am getting them. i get so many more than i ever got in WoD.

Lolfixheal
Pet Score:11928
Realm:Bronze Dragonflight-eu

Post by Lolfixheal » October 17th, 2016, 11:47 am

I had 3xx petcharms coming into Legion. The whole petscene in Legion is a major disasppointment. I'm targeting pet WQ that give pet charms only and I'm going to buy the toy once I reach 1000. The 700 costs of Dalaran pets will be bought with gold at 100g/charm rate.