Legion Pet Battle World Quests

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Tallonsden
Pet Score:4792
Realm:Stormrage-us
Re: Legion Pet Battle World Quests

Post by Tallonsden » September 13th, 2016, 7:03 am

I've been working on the trainers and currently have 24/30 trainers beat towards the achievement for the Pocket Pet Portal item. I have basically used the same team for every fight except like 3 or 4. It's the same team I used to beat Erris with everyday. Nexus Whelpling (p/p) x 3. I haven't seen the following ones because the world quest for them hasn't popped up for me yet:

Size doesn't matter
The wine's gone bad
Fight night Heliosus
Fight night Rats
It's Illid...Wait
Snail fight
All howl, No bite
All pets go to heaven
Beasts of burden
The master of pets
Threads of fate
Mana tap
Only pets can prevent forest fires

Poundcakê
Top Rater
Pet Score:5325
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Poundcakê » September 17th, 2016, 10:08 am

Quintessence wrote:Do you have the option to see them turned on [profile]Darktower[/profile]?

If you click the magnifying glass on your world map it'll bring up a few options, one being Pet Battle World Quests. I think it's turned off by default, so I would check that first.
This is my first post here, but I just have to say a big THANK YOU for this tip, Quintessence! I've been trying to figure out just why I couldn't see these battles but all my friends could. It's been so, so frustrating! I came across this today and sure enough, my "Pet Battle World Quests" wasn't ticked. I did what you instructed and I see my first pet battle in Dalaran!

That tip should be a sticky post somewhere.

Thank you again! :)

Amberleaf
Pet Score:9457
Realm:Lightbringer-us

Post by Amberleaf » September 18th, 2016, 3:00 pm

Hello! I dont know where to post it really, but i had a huge trouble to do Aquatic Acquiescence achievement with Robert Craig. My solution:
Moonshell Crab 111 (rare destruction) ; Frostshell Pincher 112 (rare destruction); Hydraling 211 Hope it will help with your pets choice. Good luck!

Cba
Top Rater
Pet Score:12760
Realm:Zenedar-eu

Post by Cba » September 19th, 2016, 2:34 pm

Is there anyway to see the Pet Battle World Quests on your map like the other world quests ? It always happen I just run by one, but they don't show up :(

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » September 19th, 2016, 4:58 pm

I think Quintessence already nailed this:
Quintessence wrote:Do you have the option to see them turned on [profile]Darktower[/profile]?

If you click the magnifying glass on your world map it'll bring up a few options, one being Pet Battle World Quests. I think it's turned off by default, so I would check that first.
I will add the suggestion to get World Quest Tracker addon from curse.com - it makes sorting out your pet WQs, and all the rest, very easy.