Jeremy Feasel - Why suddenly so hard?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu
Re: Jeremy Feasel - Why suddenly so hard?

Post by Paladance » May 12th, 2017, 4:58 am

DISCLAIMER: This is an experimental script.
The second part of the encounter is not polished and may involve another ability set or another pet that doesn't even exist yet!
(like it wasn't bad enough of me to write it out there when the Faire's gonna end…)
  • [pet]Ashstone Core[/pet]* ([ability]Burn[/ability], any, [ability]Crystal Prison[/ability])
  • Level 1 pet
  • [pet]Lil' Bling[/pet] ([ability]SMCKTHAT.EXE[/ability], [ability]Extra Plating[/ability], [ability]Make it Rain[/ability])
  • Judgment comes in
    1. Crystal Prison -- Honky-Tonky comes in
    2+. Burn until Honky-Tonky ultimately stops to function
    Judgment comes in
    1. Crystal Prison (Burn if on cooldown and then stun) -- Fezwick comes in
    2. Burn
    3. Swap to Level 1 pet -- it's stunned
    4. Swap to Lil' Bling
    5. Extra Plating
    6. Make It Rain
    7+. SMCKTHAT.EXE until Fezwick dies
    Judgment comes in… again
    (May involve Extra Plating instead of the first SMCKTHAT.EXE if the Bling's health is high enough to benefit)
    1. SMCKTHAT.EXE
    2. Make It Rain
    3+. SMCKTHAT.EXE until Bling is slowed… or killed. Usually one means another, if not -- Make It Rain.
    Bring in your Ashstone Core
    1. Crystal Prison
    2+. Burn until Judgment is not animated anymore.
For a record and purpose of further explorations, I've tested various pets instead of Lil' Bling, such as: Darkmoon Tonk, Infinite Hatchling, dragonhawks, wild dragon hatchlings, non-critters with [ability]Crouch[/ability] and Hyjal Wisp only to have them failed. Possible, but not tested solutions include S/S Nightshade Sproutling or Mechanical Scorpid. Basically, the initial speed *has to* be 295 or higher.

So much effort for merely an experiment, eh? :lol:
---
*I needed a pet that:
1) can instantly force swap to the following pet (so neither random pet, nor pet with lowest health -- sorry, Corgi!),
2) is faster than both Judgment and Honky-Tonky,
3) is elemental to resist Honky-Tonky's attacks.
I don't think there is any other pet that fulfills all these criteria at once.

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Africanleopard
Pet Score:5560
Realm:Caelestrasz-us

Re: Jeremy Feasel - Why suddenly so hard?

Post by Africanleopard » May 12th, 2017, 2:05 pm

Nice work! I will give this team a shot tonight. I had to change my tactics as well, as the strategy I used prior to the last patch was no longer working - hadn't done DMF in a while though.

I used to use a P/P Iron Starlette, Li'l Bling and carry - Li'l Bling dies before Fezwick dies. I did this several times and it was consistent....

Probably a stealth change somewhere :lol:

I did get them down though - I forget the pets I used as it was an on-the-fly team :D

Edited to add:
Wow - that worked like a charm! Thanks for sharing :D
Last edited by Africanleopard on May 12th, 2017, 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.