Possible New Quark, Strangeness and Charm?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us
Possible New Quark, Strangeness and Charm?

Post by Uduwudu » August 4th, 2016, 10:00 am

Hi,

(renamed thread since it's working)

So, I took off to one of my favorite spots to level the 23 and 24 level pets (Timeless Isle) and was about to get started and had to heal the pets first, and walked over to the Pet Medic ... no go! Then went to the Stable Master and she says that she was busy bandaging a dragon leg.

Wow ... even when one is leveling things honestly, do they have to nerf everything? Hopefully this is just something or other, but it looks like that after the morning reset 8AM PST, it seems OK ... but that was weird!
Last edited by Uduwudu on August 15th, 2016, 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Re: Possible New Nerf?

Post by Paladance » August 4th, 2016, 1:04 pm

Had you just logged in with that character? Because there's a window of 3 minutes after logging in when neither button nor stable master can heal your pets. It's a band-aid feature of the UI due to technical inability to create an account-wide cooldown.

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Re: Possible New Nerf?

Post by Peanutty » August 4th, 2016, 2:42 pm

As noted above there's a cooldown when you swap toons that prevents you from using a stable master to heal your pets (so you can't swap just to heal and then swap back). It's been that way since the pet battling was introduced. So if I've been pet battling I try to remember to hit my heal button before logging out, or you can just stock up on pet bandages (honestly this is the only use I ever have for pet bandages anymore).

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Re: Possible New Quark, Strangeness and Charm?

Post by Uduwudu » August 11th, 2016, 11:14 pm

Peanutty wrote:As noted above there's a cooldown when you swap toons that prevents you from using a stable master to heal your pets (so you can't swap just to heal and then swap back).
Had been in there for over an hour ... just weird all around. It happened again today, but it was OK some 5 minutes later!