That moment when...

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Milotha
Top Rater
Pet Score:5471
BattleTag®:milotha#1158
Realm:Silver Hand-us
Re: That moment when...

Post by Milotha » April 25th, 2017, 9:53 am

My Legion that moment when...

I traveled all the way to some bet battle quest right before it ends, start it up, only to have my LFR/LFD/PVP queue pop... Oh well I didn't need that one anyway.

I opened my Knockoff Blingtron gift package and a blue pet appeared in the rewards. OMG I finally got my Knock Off Bling... no, never mind, it was just an ordinary Bling.

I did the damn falcasaur pet battle WQs and missed that it needed companion pets of a specific type. Have to wait until tomorrow.

RNG hates you and never gives you that one pet battle master quest you need to complete the achievements.

I made it all the way to the final battle in Wailing Caverns, and my internet craps out. Back at the start.

Drudatz
Top Rater
Pet Score:10205
Realm:Kul Tiras-eu

Post by Drudatz » April 25th, 2017, 3:41 pm

Milotha wrote:My Legion that moment when...
I made it all the way to the final battle in Wailing Caverns, and my internet craps out. Back at the start.
Or I teleport to the wailing cavern and then remember the reset is tomorrow :/

Milotha
Top Rater
Pet Score:5471
BattleTag®:milotha#1158
Realm:Silver Hand-us

Post by Milotha » April 30th, 2017, 2:06 am

Flew out to do a PVP WQ with two hours remaining. On the slow Prestige grind for the pvp pets. An assualt started the moment I landed. FML.

Minet
Top Rater
Pet Score:9371
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by Minet » April 30th, 2017, 5:20 pm

The one I do all the time is bring up the team I want and them forget to actually load it. Then I'm facing The Nameless Mystic with a dead nexus whelpling and 2 leveling pets....

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » May 1st, 2017, 5:11 am

Minet wrote:The one I do all the time is bring up the team I want and them forget to actually load it. Then I'm facing The Nameless Mystic with a dead nexus whelpling and 2 leveling pets....
I have a similar experience because sometimes I'm disconnected while changing pets and the server doesn't manage to save my settings.

Also, when you're missing one pet for Veteran Nanny and completing the team -- and a quest involving Dornaa is broken. :evil:

(Not to mention that she is still stuck in TBC. Perhaps we'd never find out if we could contact her after the Outland had been disconnected. :( She also, of course, doesn't pay any attention to the alternate Draenor.)

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507