I'm trying to find the quickest path for the daily WoD pet tamers. I slapped the following together, but I'm looking for some actual scientific/mathematics instead of just shooting from the hip and guesswork. I'm a fan of efficiency but I'm not a mathematician, so I seek your help.
This path assumes you have the following: Aviana's FeatherMechashredder 5000
(Gorgrond Zone ability)Garrison HearthstoneGoblin Glider Kit
These are the five items I'm assuming for this, but if you have a better path with this sixth item in mind, please add it as it's not too difficult to get.Bladespire Relic
1. Wormhole to Spires of Arak (Jagged Landscape). Goblin Glide, run, or feather to Vesharr depending on where the Wormhole dropped you.
2. Use Veil Terokk waypoint to fly Exile's Rise to in Shadowmoon Valley. Run to Ashlei.
3. Use the Exile's Rise WP to fly to Retribution Point, Talador. Run to Taralune.
4. Use Retribution Point WP to fly to Throne of Elements, Nagrand. Use Aviana's Feather to reach Tarr the Terrible.
5. Use Garrison hearth.
6. Use Garrison Mole Machine (in front of your Garrison if you did the quest) to port to Beastwatch, Gorgrond.
7. Run east towards Cymre Brightblade, then use zone ability (Mechashredder 5000, ability 3) to fly up and reach her.
8. After beating her, use Aviana's Feather again to get back to the flight path quickly. Fly to Wolf's Stand, Frostfire Ridge and run southeast to Gargra.