Wanted to Say hi its been awhile.

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us
Wanted to Say hi its been awhile.

Post by Shikon01 » February 14th, 2015, 10:29 am

Its been a while since I have seen everyone. We have been on mandatory ot so I haven't been getting anytime off and I have been a tired puppy. I just Got Naos ( fire mage ) to 100 so its been so going for the most part getting back into the swing of pet heaven. I just made my first plushie, can't wait to level it. I went to DM faire last night and the DM eye dropped so have it on AH since I have one already, but I can tell I will need to study some of the strats for the other trainer. I do fine until I get to that darn cow lol !! I also just got my pet farm open for dailies and I'm having fun w/ it thou some of the teams are giving me fits. I have to say, this is when I do miss flying when out in the wild hunting and taming pets, but we just have to deal w/ it. Still no luck w/ ore eater or lil left overs dropping yet. I have added some new pets to my stable and just treated myself and bought 2 kites. I see a lot of folks on the wow forums talking about being bored, I just wish they would give pet battles a try tho I realize its not for everyone, but I can say they are really missing a treat :P

Jerebear
Pet Score:13370
Realm:Llane-us

Re: Wanted to Say hi its been awhile.

Post by Jerebear » February 14th, 2015, 11:37 am

Glad to see you back on! There should be a couple of good strats on the forums for Christoph VonFeasel. I think ElFuego's is one of the more approachable ones. I prefer p/p Bronze Whelp and H/H iron starlette, but that is pretty specific so it isn't for everyone.
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829

Kendrah
MVP
Pet Score:9579
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Kendrah » February 16th, 2015, 11:53 am

Long time no see! I was wondering where you'd hidden yourself. :lol:

Shikon01
MVP

Post by Shikon01 » February 21st, 2015, 9:15 pm

Jerebear wrote:Glad to see you back on! There should be a couple of good strats on the forums for Christoph VonFeasel. I think ElFuego's is one of the more approachable ones. I prefer p/p Bronze Whelp and H/H iron starlette, but that is pretty specific so it isn't for everyone.
I have leveling different pets all day so will do those 2 pets next . finally got a day off lol

Darkchyld
Pet Score:13668
BattleTag®:Darkchyld#1345
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Darkchyld » February 22nd, 2015, 3:08 am

I like this strat I found on WoWhead

Fox (Any type/breed will do I think) [2/2/2] Possible substitute - Worg Pup, Iron Starlette [1/1/1]

Dazzling Dance, Howl, Flurry until Syd is dead. Howl and let fox die. Wind-up, Wind-up (Howl is stil active). Mr. Pointy dies. Wind-up, Super Charge, Wind-up. Otto Dies.

Shikon01
MVP

Post by Shikon01 » February 22nd, 2015, 8:33 pm

Darkchyld wrote:I like this strat I found on WoWhead

Fox (Any type/breed will do I think) [2/2/2] Possible substitute - Worg Pup, Iron Starlette [1/1/1]

Dazzling Dance, Howl, Flurry until Syd is dead. Howl and let fox die. Wind-up, Wind-up (Howl is stil active). Mr. Pointy dies. Wind-up, Super Charge, Wind-up. Otto Dies.
Thanks for the advice just got iron starlette and bronze whelping leveled today !!