Mistfall Village Pet Leveling area...

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Truweildude
Top Rater
Pet Score:13719
Realm:Aerie Peak-us
Mistfall Village Pet Leveling area...

Post by Truweildude » January 26th, 2015, 9:11 pm

I would like to point out to everyone that this is a great spot to bring low level toons to level. Please, if you are on a high level toon and see lowbies here, please leave the pets there alone as you can fly away and go any where and battle thousands of other places while low level toons cannot, so please be kind to your fellow collector/battler! :D

Buruan
Pet Score:11735
Realm:Eitrigg-us

Re: Mistfall Village Pet Leveling area...

Post by Buruan » January 27th, 2015, 10:10 am

I am not sure I would agree with that, that spot is hands down the best leveling spot for the 1-10 range of pets, trainers excluded.
There are dozens if not hundreds better spots / ways for toon leveling.

Aenara
Pet Score:4504
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-us

Post by Aenara » January 27th, 2015, 4:51 pm

I agree with Buruan. For instance, I think the area around the Tillers in the Valley of the Four Winds is better for low level toons since there are more pets to battle without nasty red crocodiles to worry about. ;)

Kravex
Top Rater
Pet Score:6026
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Kravex » January 27th, 2015, 5:16 pm

actually the spot by noo noo 1 of the fable pets in vale is my fav place for pet leveling

Vetteranger
Top Rater
Pet Score:4846
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Vetteranger » January 27th, 2015, 5:20 pm

I think the OP is probably referring to the little plateau area with five pet spawns and no monsters. For 88+ characters, the area down at the creek is indeed more productive than the plateau, as there are something like nine spawn points and you don't even often get aggro from the crocs.

Just as a note, I've often seen people up on the plateau running bots to level both characters and pets. You can tell that a script is in play when the character is running around in a circle in the exact same pattern every lap or two. They may also do something unusual like sitting before initiating the battle.

If you see these botters, please right click on them and report them for cheating.

Presto
Top Rater
Pet Score:4076
BattleTag®:Presto#1944
Realm:Elune-us

Post by Presto » January 29th, 2015, 4:06 am

Vetteranger wrote:I think the OP is probably referring to the little plateau area with five pet spawns and no monsters.
Another plus for lowbies at this location is the nearby Stable Master.
Presto says, "Let's trade!!" :P (btag: Presto#1944)

Truweildude
Top Rater
Pet Score:13719
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by Truweildude » January 30th, 2015, 4:10 am

Yes, I was referring to the small area with the 5 strider spawns. This is a good spot for low level toons, I'm talking single digit levels. There is the nearby stable master & Inn to park in. It's the only area I know of in pandaland with no enemies nearby enough to come after you. That is why it is a good spot for power leveling low level toons while leveling your pets. I just can't shake the feeling I'm wasting XP for the char when doing tamers and other pet leveling tasks on max level toons when 1 wild pet battle gives approximately 2/3s the XP of a level appropriate quest, and takes so much than less time then kill 30 of these and bring me 22 of those.