Elfuego Scrappin Daily Grubbles Scrags Stings 2 Pet Strat

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Elfuego
Pet Score:3958
Realm:Moon Guard-us
Elfuego Scrappin Daily Grubbles Scrags Stings 2 Pet Strat

Post by Elfuego » January 25th, 2015, 1:33 pm

Bonkers can almost single handed win this fight! I use S/S Bonkers, others may work.

Team: [pet]Bonkers[/pet] S/S, [pet]Servant of Demios[/pet] , You can also use [pet]Sentinal's Companion[/pet], or [pet]Dread Hatchling[/pet]. If you dont Have Bonkers you can use [pet]Lil'Bad Wolf[/pet]. But it changes the tempo.

Start with [ability]Bite[/ability], afterwards, pop [ability]Dodge[/ability], It will negate the incoming damage for two rounds. Once its up, spam [ability]Bite[/ability]. Using [ability]Tornado Punch[/ability] or [ability]Haymaker[/ability] here isnt really useful. They hit for around the same as Bite and if they stun, the pet will swap and mess up the rhythm. So stick with Bite and dodge. As a humanoid, you will heal every round. As you near the end of [ability]Grubbles[/ability], the speed switch debuff will end and you can finish it off with Bite. WHen [pet]Scrags[/pet] comes in, pop dodge, this will avoid both [ability]Clobber[/ability] and [ability]Take Down[/ability]. spam Bite for the win, keeping dodge ready for the next Clobber. Once Stings switches in, I swap to my level pet. Let it take damage, counting as its round, then swap into your Flyer Damage pet, I LOVE the new Servant of Demios. But many peopel dont have him. If you do, start with [ability]Soulrush[/ability], then [ability]Siphon Anima[/ability], then just spam [ability]Magic Sword[/ability] and its GG. If you used Sentinal's Companion, you can start with [ability]Ethereal[/ability], then [ability]Soulrush[/ability] then spam[ability] Dark Talon[/ability]. If you used Dread hatchling, I used [ability]Consume Corpse[/ability] then [ability]Anzu's Blessing[/ability] [ability]Shadow Talon[/ability].

Video strategy here:

[profile]Elfuego[/profile]
www.wowpetbattle.com
GET OWNED!!
Last edited by Elfuego on January 25th, 2015, 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rendigar
MVP
Pet Score:10321
Realm:Ysera-us

Re: Elfuego Scrappin Daily Grubbles Scrags Stings 2 Pet Stra

Post by Rendigar » January 25th, 2015, 1:39 pm

Only the S/S Bonkers is faster than Scrags (which is essential for your strategy). All other breeds are below the 316 speed you need to have.

Elfuego

Post by Elfuego » January 25th, 2015, 1:42 pm

Yes, the Bonkers the first choice, but I also just completed the battle with Lil Bad Wolf P/S and Dread Hatchling, the concept is similiar, but with the wolf you can swap out your level pet to take the clobber, then the wolf back in for dodge, howl and claw. Working on that video now.

www.wowpetbattle.com
GET OWNED!!

Rendigar
MVP

Post by Rendigar » January 25th, 2015, 1:46 pm

The strat I copied and altered (which is from Wowhead) using the Lil' Bad Wolf (all but P/P) and Iron Starlette (any, though H/H not recommended) does the same thing, is consistent, wins in 10 or 11 rounds, and doesn't require the carry pet to take any damage at all (just soak the stun). Lots of options with this particular fight - Xu-Fu + Chrominiuis being the other quick-win strat (though it has more swapping involved and takes slightly longer). There's a whole other thread covering them all here:
[url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12392]Grubbles, Scags & Stings[/url]

Elfuego

Post by Elfuego » January 25th, 2015, 1:53 pm

There certainly are lots of options with this fight. Ill take a look at the other resources you posted. However, I particularly enjoy giving players a few different options in all fights. Its fun to use work arounds using unlikely pets.

www.wowpetbattle.com
GET OWNED!!

Rendigar
MVP

Post by Rendigar » January 25th, 2015, 1:56 pm

I totally understand where you are coming from, especially as you make video guides to go along with it - you don't want to be making videos using the same "normal" pets as every other strategy out there every day. All in all it is better for everyone to have all these options talked about and available. Makes the fights more approachable for the largest number of players.