Anyone noticing the Pandaria Fable Quests seem buggy?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Abbotta
MVP
Pet Score:11315
BattleTag®:LynneSin#1318
Realm:Area 52-us
Anyone noticing the Pandaria Fable Quests seem buggy?

Post by Abbotta » December 26th, 2014, 8:55 pm

Lately I've been on a Pandaria kick working on the tamers over there (Spirit Tamers, Regular Tamers and the Fable Quests) and it seems the Fable ones are a bit buggy.

At this point I can easily kill any of the fables usually with a 2 pet combo yet several times I'll kill them but it won't register as a kill (I have to log out, log back in and kill it again).

Yesterday after finishing all 3 fable quests, the return quests were marked at the quest giver over at the Alliance Side (I'm Horde). When I got to the Horde it showed them all as blue '!' even though my Quest log showed ready for turn it. Like a dummy I abandoned one and lost the quest but the other 2 I saved when I yet again 'logged out, logged back in'

Sending in a bug notification about the first one since it just happened, but was curious if anyone else was seeing odd bugs with the Fable Quests.

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Re: Anyone noticing the Pandaria Fable Quests seem buggy?

Post by Graven » December 29th, 2014, 10:02 am

Yea this is a "known issue" with the beasts of fable quests. It can be really annoying but as you say, a relog usually sorts it (assuming you remember to check for quest completion before mounting up and flying away to the next npc!)

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Kpb321 » December 29th, 2014, 2:32 pm

In my experience this seems to be most common when queued for something like raid finder or when CRZ might be occurring. I don't think I've ever seen this when I'm just running around doing the quests and not trying to stack it with something else.

Linaomine
Pet Score:8585
BattleTag®:jrevenge#1115
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Linaomine » December 31st, 2014, 9:58 am

I took a break from doing these up until about 2 weeks ago where I started to use them as a means of leveling my 90s up without having to quest in draenor too much. I haven't run into this issue at all.