Beat Squirt and her Diablo pets with 2 pets!

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Beastlyserenity
Pet Score:3133
Realm:Draenor-us
Beat Squirt and her Diablo pets with 2 pets!

Post by Beastlyserenity » December 21st, 2014, 12:06 am

What you will need
Scourged Whelpling
2, 2, 1
Snail
2, 2, 1

Extra pet to lvl that has at least 360 HP (to survive cleave).

First fight is VS Deebs a Magic demon.
Start with Scourged Whelpling. Cast Plagued Blood and spam Tail Sweep until Deebs is dead.

Next up is Tyri (humanoid)
Try to get plagued blood, or death and decay before Whelping goes down, but if not it doesn't matter.

Bring in Snail, shell shield, and absorb it till it dies.
If you see Darkness has 1 turn left, cast dive to dodge the incoming darkness.

Once Tyri is dead Puzzle will come out.
Switch to your leveling pet, let him use his dodge, then switch back to Snail.
While dodge is active refresh your shell shield. While shell shield is your priority, you can also cast dive during dodge.
Otherwise, spam Absorb until Puzzle is dead.

This strat takes around 2-3 min.

If anyone else has any lvling strats for this pet trio feel free to share on this thread!

Sheep
Pet Score:5251
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Re: Beat Squirt and her Diablo pets with 2 pets!

Post by Sheep » December 21st, 2014, 12:51 am

my levelling pet died the first time i tried to tyraels omnislash (level pet had 730hp) but was ok the second go around, i think i just got unlucky or messed up a turn

Beast_mast0r
Pet Score:3175
Realm:Stormscale-eu

Post by Beast_mast0r » December 21st, 2014, 6:38 pm

I've used the MPD +ghostly skull + carry pet. But so far hasn't worked too smoothly, the carry pet has to be somewhat useful too... soooooo, i think of using a tank fel flame + X to beat it decently. The snail strat sounds good but kinda takes over 9000 rounds, rendering it less efficient to speed leveling imo.

Beast_mast0r
Pet Score:3175
Realm:Stormscale-eu

Post by Beast_mast0r » January 5th, 2015, 7:54 pm

Found a better way to powerlevel in this quest by using: HH scourged whelping + SS spider. Brittle webbing just owns Tyri's omnilash, he actually suicides by using it.

Jerebear
Pet Score:13370
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Jerebear » January 19th, 2015, 1:27 pm

A variation on El Fuego's strat ( http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/f ... 975#p98082 ) :

Zandalari Anklerender (any breed) with Primal Cry, Black Claw, and Hunting Party.
Blighthawk with Infected Claw, Ghostly Bite, and Liftoff

Gist:
Black Claw + Hunting Party (3 rounds total) is enough to kill Deebs, even under full weakness debuffs. For Tyri, you either want the Primal Cry debuff up on him so Blighthawk can liftoff to avoid the Surge of Light or you want to soak the first two hits with your Zandalari. The breed of the Zandalari determines this:

S/S Anklerender: Faster than first two pets baseline, so it can usually get to Tyri with enough hp to survive 2 hits (soak the Darkness + surge of light). Still want to use primal cry for some damage vs Tyri, but don't have to use it vs Deebs. This is the more crit safe version of the strat. Other Anklerender breeds are more crit susceptable with this strat.

R1: Black Claw
R2: Hunting Party
R3: Hunting Party (Deebs Dies here)
R4: Primal Cry
R5: Black Claw (just to soak the Surge of LIght)
R6: Swap to Blight hawk if Anklerender still alive.

From here, Infected claw until Tyri is in Ghostly Bite range.

On the first round vs Puzzle, swap to Carry Pet (Puzzle always dodges)
Swap back to Blighthawk and Infected Claw until Puzzle in Ghostly Bite Range (remember Puzzle's debuff buffs your damage).

P/x Anklerender: These are the remaining breeds (P/P, P/S, P/B) and are all slower than the first two enemy pets baseline. This means, that Primal Cry should be used on R1 vs Deebs, so it can be recast on the first round vs Tyri (otherwise they are too slow)

R1: Primal Cry
R2: Black Claw
R3: Hunting Party
R4: Hunting Party (Deebs Dies here)
R5: Primal Cry (you'll die here)
R6: Liftoff to avoid the Surge of Light

From here, Infected claw until Tyri is in Ghostly Bite range.

On the first round vs Puzzle, swap to Carry Pet (Puzzle always dodges)
Swap back to Blighthawk and Infected Claw until Puzzle in Ghostly Bite Range (remember Puzzle's debuff buffs your damage).

Both of these strats are still susceptible to darkness misses, but the blighthawk is hearty enough to do well against the last two pets if you have to deviate and if you are using the S/S anklerender, then there is a chance it will still be alive and you can swap it in to tank the 2nd surge of light if you got unlucky. Non S/S anklerenders are not crit safe vs Deebs, so keep that in mind.
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » September 24th, 2016, 6:51 pm

Hi,

I don't get it ... I have never NEVER seen a pet named Squirt! Puzzle, Tiry and Deebs were up yesterday, but I do not see a Squirt anywhere, yesterday or today!

Weird!

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » September 24th, 2016, 8:35 pm

Uduwudu wrote:Hi,

I don't get it ... I have never NEVER seen a pet named Squirt! Puzzle, Tiry and Deebs were up yesterday, but I do not see a Squirt anywhere, yesterday or today!

Weird!
[url=http://www.wowhead.com/npc=79179/squirt]Squirt[/url] isn't a pet, she's the Wandering Trainer that uses Puzzle, Tyri, and Deebs on her team. You click on Squirt to start the battle to fight these 3.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Uduwudu

Post by Uduwudu » September 26th, 2016, 8:08 am

Quintessence wrote: ...
[url=http://www.wowhead.com/npc=79179/squirt]Squirt[/url] isn't a pet, she's the Wandering Trainer that uses Puzzle, Tyri, and Deebs on her team. You click on Squirt to start the battle to fight these 3.
Let me correct that ... I have never seen Squirt ... at all, and I have 11 characters on 2 accounts!

Ssparkles
Pet Score:10167
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Ssparkles » October 6th, 2016, 9:12 pm

Squirt is up today if you're still looking for her

Uduwudu

Post by Uduwudu » October 9th, 2016, 5:35 am

Ssparkles wrote:Squirt is up today if you're still looking for her
Kept thinking that she was around the Garrison somewhere ... when folks called her "wondering" ... she is one of the little girls that gives you the daily to start ... you talk to her instead of kicking the stick! ... duhhhhhhh ... finally saw her, but did not pursue the leveling thing, and will do so later.