Lets discuss the Draenor pets

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu
Re: Lets discuss the Draenor pets

Post by Luciandk » December 8th, 2014, 3:26 am

Next up is [pet]Ghastly Kid[/pet] and [pet]Weebomination[/pet]

Both are H/H pets and in my oppinion pairs extremely well together. Unlike the old Unborn Valkyr, the Ghastly Kid have a sustain move in Consume Magic, which is perfect to hit once comming into play again after haunting. Also, is it just me or does Haunt have a new animation now?

The weebomination is a perfect engine for cleaving down the enemy team and munching on the goat when health gets low. Preferably hitting consume corpse before haunt expires or the target dies. Then back to the goat, hitting consume magic and haunting again before going back to the weebomination. And if weabo is about to die, hitting corpse explosion, blammo!

A pet with call lightning could be an useful third pet I think, if you use your free swap after haunt to get it in, then bringing the weebomination for mad cleaving time.

Edit: Out of boredom I decided to stab a bit at pet battle pvp again, and its easy to see that Ive not touched it for a while. Yep, Haunt is definitely a lot worser off now after the nerfs, especially with the cooldown only starting -AFTER- haunt ends. So tbh, the above mentioned feeding engine is not really that reliable more. Plus theres a new cleanse pet easilly available [pet]Netherspawn[/pet] which shares the [ability]Consume Magic[/ability] used by the Ghastly Kid.

So a Weeabo would probably be better off with Death Grip in slot 2 to mess up the opponents strategy and opening with a call lightning pet instead to buff cleave. [pet]Servant of Demidos[/pet] on the other hand, proved to be a really good solo power pet