No Time for Healing and the Very Frightened Opponent

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Saasan
Top Rater
Pet Score:5353
BattleTag®:Dredre#1692
Realm:Thrall-us
No Time for Healing and the Very Frightened Opponent

Post by Saasan » November 17th, 2014, 7:58 pm

I got my "No Time to Heal" achieve a few weeks by pure luck through an opponent constantly forfeiting. I have no idea why. My team was nothing scary. I was trying to get a DoT team going, and frankly, I was destroyed by most people I met. :oops: Well, everyone but this guy. He forfeited INSTANTLY. I could barely even see him load. I was wondering--what was his problem?? Has anyone seen/done anything like this? I had to wonder if he was a bot gone bad or something. I am delighted to have the achieve, but it was certainly by no skill of my own, and his team had nothing to fear from mine. Heck, I ran into him seven times in a row! So by then it seems he could have thrown a counter in there...?? Any thoughts?

Kendrah
MVP
Pet Score:9579
Realm:Thrall-us

Re: No Time for Healing and the Very Frightened Opponent

Post by Kendrah » November 18th, 2014, 12:12 pm

Probably just a new opponent and unsure of him or herself. I did that a lot when I was beginning. I'd think I'd made a really stupid mistake then flee in embarrassment. :lol: Or it could've just been a buggy for that person. There was that time when I could queue and accept battles, but it froze (not freeze per say -- it got like how does when you can't log-off or exit the game without alt cntl delete) and I couldn't move. It would just be me constantly passing and it was fairly easy to tell when that happened so I'd just leave the battle rather than make the other person suffer through my pass by defaults.

Baldulf
MVP
Pet Score:6727
Realm:Suramar-us

Re: No Time for Healing and the Very Frightened Opponent

Post by Baldulf » November 19th, 2014, 10:55 am

I ran into this guy Monday doing my ten. He was running Val'kyr, DAH, and something else. I would guess it was a bot for someone who wanted to get a fast Draenic Pet Battler achieve. He'd retreat before I could even select my pet. Got maybe 5-6 wins off him.