Stunted Direhorn

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Aalea
Top Rater
Stunted Direhorn

Post by Aalea » October 19th, 2014, 11:12 pm

After months of procrastinating I finally decided to do the PvP battles and get this pet.

Finally after many close losses and some close wins, yesterday the little bugger was mine. Thankfully. I am so happy I don't have to do any more PvP battles again unless I want the weekly satchel.

Kendrah
MVP
Pet Score:9579
Realm:Thrall-us

Re: Stunted Direhorn

Post by Kendrah » October 20th, 2014, 5:24 am

Aalea wrote:After months of procrastinating I finally decided to do the PvP battles and get this pet.

Finally after many close losses and some close wins, yesterday the little bugger was mine. Thankfully. I am so happy I don't have to do any more PvP battles again unless I want the weekly satchel.
Grats! Ain't he the cutest thing?! :'D Now you can intimidate people in pet battle PVP with that pet. >:D

Simmias
Pet Score:4458
Realm:Frostmourne-us

Post by Simmias » October 20th, 2014, 11:59 pm

Aalea wrote:After months of procrastinating I finally decided to do the PvP battles and get this pet.

congratz!

it's still quite a strong pet when played properly, are you going to go for 1k wins now? :P

Post by Guest » October 22nd, 2014, 5:18 am

Grats; I got to 100 wins and got bored.

Aeonesti
MVP
Pet Score:5120
BattleTag®:Ducky#1198
Realm:Icecrown-us

Post by Aeonesti » October 22nd, 2014, 10:51 am

600/5000 pvp battles. I'm hating life :( maybe if we got flawless stones rather than stupid polished ones I could force myself to do more than 10-15 a week.
~Aeonesti - Goblin Priest - Peons No More - Icecrown/Malygos~

Aalea
Top Rater

Post by Aalea » October 23rd, 2014, 9:51 pm

Aeonesti wrote:600/5000 pvp battles. I'm hating life :( maybe if we got flawless stones rather than stupid polished ones I could force myself to do more than 10-15 a week.
I am so over it I doubt I will do many more PvP battles except for the weekly ones.