Help Build Team

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Kennfusion
Realm:Uther-us
Help Build Team

Post by Kennfusion » August 17th, 2014, 8:29 am

Just returned to WoW after a while away. I had started messing with Pet Battles before I left and had bought a bunch of the store ones from a gift card I had and it made sense to use that way.

Wanted to get more into pet battles, PvE at first and hopefully PvP eventually. Just don't know where to start on my team building. Read some guides this morning, and it seems I just want to focus on the rare ones I have, and I have a bunch. Any suggestions on a good team from these?

Fossilized hatchling, Lil' XT, Dark Phoenix Hatchling, Onyxian Whelpling, Soul of the Aspects, Lil' Ragnaros, Lucky Queilen Cub, Moonkin Hatchling, Panther Cub, Zandalari Footslasher, Cenarion Hatchling, Cinder Kitten, Darkmoon Turtle, Guardian Cub, Lil' KT, Pandaren Monk, Singing Sunflower, Sinister Squashling, Spirit of Competition.

thanks for any advice.

Awq
Realm:Shattered Halls-eu

Re: Help Build Team

Post by Awq » August 22nd, 2014, 9:51 am

Choose the pets that you like! That is the only thing that I can recommend.
You most likely will have to level up other pets as well. You need 15 level 25 pets (self leveled) to enter the Celestial Tournament, which is the endgame of PvE.

Each pet has its own strength and weaknesses. Having a Panther Cub, for example, is great for leveling other pets while it might be less useful than an Onyxian Whelpling for trainers.

There isn't a 'best' team of three pets. Have fun and experiment!
I assume that this forum can give you some suggestions if you do get stuck.
I wish you much luck.