EK / Kalimdor dailies

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Imthedci
Pet Score:2862
Realm:Gilneas-us
EK / Kalimdor dailies

Post by Imthedci » November 20th, 2012, 11:49 am

I defeated all of the required tamers to unlock dailies for both continents. All of my guys (horde and alliance) can do the daily against the Grand Masters, but not for the other tamers (Horde can't fight other EK tamers and Alliance can't fight other Kalimdor tamers). Also, all my alliance guys are shown as having the EK achievement, but not having the Kalimdor achievement (even though all the requirements are met) and the same with my horde guy having the Kalimdor achievement, but not having the EK achievement.

Is this a known bug? :?

Hydramith
Top Rater
Pet Score:3037
Realm:Doomhammer-eu

Re: EK / Kalimdor dailies

Post by Hydramith » November 20th, 2012, 12:54 pm

Is it known? Yes
Is it a bug? No

Internaly the achievements have been made faction-specific like many other achis before it.
They (Blizzard) already stated that in 5.1 they'll remove the visibility of the other faction's tamer achievement in the UI too. This can't be hotfixed in though, so until a patch (likely 5.1) comes along, we will still see the achievement we won't be able to get for that faction.

The only thing I ain't sure about wether it's a bug or not is being able to actualy battle the other faction's continent grand master battler. By the achievement logic you should only be able to battle either the Kalimdor or EK master, and not both.

Imthedci
Pet Score:2862
Realm:Gilneas-us

Re: EK / Kalimdor dailies

Post by Imthedci » November 20th, 2012, 1:13 pm

They should split off the first 5 tamers from each that are faction specific and make it into seperate achievements...