BEST WOW pets to have to Kill almost Everything...

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Ureonfire
Pet Score:8803
Realm:Exodar-us
BEST WOW pets to have to Kill almost Everything...

Post by Ureonfire » January 21st, 2019, 12:44 am

I won't answer to this post, BUT if you want the ULTIMATE pet battle team in your Bag to kill players, quests, PVP battles, then SHUT the FUKC up and put these in your bag

Iron Starlette P/B
Unborn Val'Kyr B/B
MechanicalPaderonDragonlin S/S

This team DESTROYS all wow quests 99% of the time, kills PVP 75% of time

Am getting old, and watching MY team destroy peeps is not so much of a challenge anymore, no matter what new pets people collect!

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Re: BEST WOW pets to have to Kill almost Everything...

Post by Uduwudu » January 26th, 2019, 9:44 am

Hi,

In the earlier days those were mandatory and very important. However, things have changed and if you depend on those 3, you will not likely be Pet Battling very long, as the strategy for the past 2 to 3 years for Blizzard, has been ... how to make sure we can ding your favorite pet, by having it change its abilities ... a critter becomes magic ... a this or that becomes mechanical and such, which makes it very hard to adjust, specially if they switch every other turn!

Some others that should be included ... the Teroclaw Hatchling, and at least one or two Aquatics.

As an example, check out Xu-Fu's listing of pets to use for the Celestial Tournament, and remember that it is now something like 4 or 5 years old, and almost all the pets he selects are the old ones ... and following the strategies and playing with them, one learns even more about some other pet's utilities that you did not consider before.

I have over 900 pets ... but telling you which one I use the most? Heck if I know! :P

Brisela00
Pet Score:9199
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Brisela00 » January 26th, 2019, 4:00 pm

You are wrong
Also I have over 1600 pets and that don’t even count
I pvp my pets from lvl1 to lvl25

Tekulve2018
Pet Score:12103
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Tekulve2018 » January 26th, 2019, 8:30 pm

Hiya
Pet pve and pet pvp are different beasts
If you always use the same 3 pets in pvp, your team will get hard countered.
To beat the 3 you use, an opponent could use the veng.porcupette a fragment of anger and an s/s fiendish imp..

I never fear the iron star. in pvp, nor the valk..their moves are 'telegraghed and easy to counter
This doesnt mean they are not good pets, nor decent pvp pets.
..but if you're playing someone who has a counter team ready and has experience, you could lose
Tekulve

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » February 18th, 2019, 9:46 am

Brisela00 wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 4:00 pm
You are wrong
With serious appologies but I think your numbers are not right ... if you had 1600 pets, unless 850 of them were level 10 or less, your pet score would not be lower than mine and it is ... If you said 1000 pets I might buy it ... but 1600 ... whatever ... hard to accept your words on anything else!

Angelcat2887
Pet Score:11102
BattleTag®:Angel2887#2347
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Angelcat2887 » February 18th, 2019, 9:53 am

Uduwudu wrote:
February 18th, 2019, 9:46 am
Brisela00 wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 4:00 pm
You are wrong
With serious appologies but I think your numbers are not right ... if you had 1600 pets, unless 850 of them were level 10 or less, your pet score would not be lower than mine and it is ... If you said 1000 pets I might buy it ... but 1600 ... whatever ... hard to accept your words on anything else!
If you took at quick look at their profile you would see that they do indeed have over 1600 pets.

and i admit that team is good, but not the best, it all depends on the fight, and while the Startlet i feel is maybe one of the strongest pets for PVE there are easy ways to counter it in PVP.