Lurky question

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Galluccio
Pet Score:3591
Realm:Whisperwind-us
Lurky question

Post by Galluccio » March 9th, 2014, 10:31 pm

Is lurky redeemable on us servers if I had a code??

Re: Lurky question

Post by Guest » March 10th, 2014, 4:31 am

As far as I'm aware, Lurky was only given to EU customers because they messed up with the TBC CE codes. Apparently, even this isn't true anymore and Lurky isn't given to EU either anymore.

It was never available on US from what I know.

Galluccio
Pet Score:3591
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Galluccio » March 10th, 2014, 8:48 am

I see there's a guy advertising lurky on eBay right now. Apparently he must be wrong.

Post by Guest » March 10th, 2014, 1:58 pm

Are you sure he's not selling the "Plush" doll? It's like a teddy bear version of lurky.

If not then he's probably selling a "TBC Collectors Edition" code. These don't exist afaik. You had to go through a lengthy process to redeem TBC codes in EU which included cutting out something physical from the actual box backing paper, as well as posting one of the cards from inside the box itself in order to redeem the CE version onto your account (which blizz CS in france did).

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/burning-crusade-collectors-edition-redemption

This article used to say "Netherwhelp and Lurky pets" but now only refers to the netherwhelp.

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » March 11th, 2014, 12:48 pm

Galluccio wrote:I see there's a guy advertising lurky on eBay right now. Apparently he must be wrong.
He took the time to answer your question, and seemingly saved you from bothering to research it yourself. No real need for the attitude, is there?

Badpathing
MVP
Pet Score:12840
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Badpathing » March 11th, 2014, 2:05 pm

Graven wrote:
Galluccio wrote:I see there's a guy advertising lurky on eBay right now. Apparently he must be wrong.
He took the time to answer your question, and seemingly saved you from bothering to research it yourself. No real need for the attitude, is there?
lol what attitude are you talking about? He just said "looks like the guy is wrong".

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » March 11th, 2014, 6:17 pm

The fact that you actually posted the original quote then reworded it seems a bit deliberate, no?

Anyway, let's forget it shall we? His reply seemed a bit sarky to me. Apparently I must be wrong. ;)

Badpathing
MVP
Pet Score:12840
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Badpathing » March 11th, 2014, 7:34 pm

Graven wrote:The fact that you actually posted the original quote then reworded it seems a bit deliberate, no?

Anyway, let's forget it shall we? His reply seemed a bit sarky to me. Apparently I must be wrong. ;)
I did not reword it to obfuscate anything. The only thing deliberate was my "lol" at you.

I think the word you are looking for is 'snarky' and I also think you are reading way into it. The hypocrisy being your accusation is the only attitude in this thread, not his response. Stop looking for trouble where it's not present.