Solid stables for trades - How to?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us
Re: Solid stables for trades - How to?

Post by Shikon01 » February 21st, 2014, 2:46 pm

Excellent ideas !! didn't even think of that !!

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » February 21st, 2014, 3:06 pm

Kpb321 wrote:The timeless armor is an option but if you can make an actual armor piece out if it sells for more granted 30g vs 5g really is meaningless when we are talking about trying to buy pets where a couple go for 100k+ and a fair number are 30k+.

A stack or two of bandages how ever is a great idea. I've always got extras of those so that is a good use.
Problem is, the actual armour pieces are soulbound to the character who created them. Only the clickable, generic pieces are account-bound.

Waynebrady
Top Rater
Pet Score:13920
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Waynebrady » February 21st, 2014, 3:26 pm

Just buy some BoA items (Tabards, etc) then transfer them to the new toon on the new server, then sell them to a vendor. You lose some gold in the process but it's worth it to be able to list your pets.

Or, like some mentioned, do 5-15 quests and you'll have enough silver to list 10+ pets. if one sells you're set. Heck, with 1 gold you're set. :)

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Kpb321 » February 21st, 2014, 3:31 pm

Graven wrote:
Kpb321 wrote:The timeless armor is an option but if you can make an actual armor piece out if it sells for more granted 30g vs 5g really is meaningless when we are talking about trying to buy pets where a couple go for 100k+ and a fair number are 30k+.

A stack or two of bandages how ever is a great idea. I've always got extras of those so that is a good use.
Problem is, the actual armour pieces are soulbound to the character who created them. Only the clickable, generic pieces are account-bound.
Yeah they are and you can't make them into armor until 90 so no way to get the full price on a new mule. I don't really have any armor pieces sitting around other than the leather ones that are waiting for my Monk to get to 90 so it doesn't really matter as I couldn't do it anyway.

The stack of bandages is the best option for a BoA IMO since at this point I'm vendoring them on my normal chars anyway I don't loose anything by doing it on a mule. I do like the questing option too as the engineering spot in shrine is really nice for a AH alt.

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » February 21st, 2014, 5:38 pm

Selling pet bandages is a great idea, I wish I'd though of that! Meanwhile I have a whole lot of level 4s running around.... :D