Pets not being counted towards achievements

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Masin17
Pet Score:2216
Realm:Khadgar-us
Pets not being counted towards achievements

Post by Masin17 » November 13th, 2012, 2:52 pm

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem? I was trying to complete some of the Safari achievements when I noticed that some of my pets were not being counted towards the achievement. Namely the Dragonhawk hatchlings, and cockatiel.

Gilneas
Top Rater
Pet Score:10095
Realm:Kargath-us

Re: Pets not being counted towards achievements

Post by Gilneas » November 13th, 2012, 3:07 pm

Those are not supposed to be in the achievement. They hotfixed it so it will ignore any of the non-wild pets in that list. Just get all the wild ones and you'll get the achievement. The next patch should fix the list so they aren't even there.

Cropher
MVP
Pet Score:7153
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Post by Cropher » November 15th, 2012, 9:34 am

Also there are some wild pets that sometimes don't appear as captured on the achievement tracking but are actually counted when you get them, like the Devouring Maggot, Feverbite Hatchling, etc., and will show up when you complete the achievement.

Zenbuddhist
Pet Score:2092
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Zenbuddhist » November 15th, 2012, 10:34 am

I mentioned this in another thread, but once you collect all the pets in a "safari" achievement, regardless of whether they all show as collected, the achievement will be completed and it'll then show them all in there. This has happened for each of the safari achievements for me.