So what are your pet dreams made of ?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us
So what are your pet dreams made of ?

Post by Shikon01 » February 6th, 2014, 10:20 am

If I'm gonna dream, I'm gonna dream big :)

Dream List

Tyrael's Hilt
Hyacinth Macaw
Murkablo ( working on this now )
DM rabbit
Both Kites
Kovok
Crawling claw
Rocket chicken
Onyx Panther
Red carp
V. Horror

Dream Mounts

Spectral Tiger
Ghostly charger
Corrupted Hippograph

Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13624
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Re: So what are your pet dreams made of ?

Post by Furkel » February 6th, 2014, 10:39 am

I say you're not dreaming big ENOUGH: I want all three original CE pets, every baby murloc, and also a time machine so I can go back and put some actual effort into getting the Spirit of Competition.
As for mounts: another time machine scenario, because I'd like the old ZG tiger.

...though if we're being realistic, I'd settle for the Spineclaw Crab dropping in the near future and maybe actually finding the Time-Lost Proto Drake one day.

Badpathing
MVP
Pet Score:12840
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Badpathing » February 6th, 2014, 12:30 pm

My dream is a result of bad choices.

Onyxian Whelpling - my account was active, but I did not log in that week :( :( :(

Murky - I actually went to the first Blizzcon, and sold my Murky on ebay.... :(

Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Ravnhawk » February 6th, 2014, 3:09 pm

Tyreal's Hilt
Vanilla CE
Baby Blizz bear
All the murloc pets
Vampiric Batling
Spirit of Competition
All the regionals I'll never get

Anything not listed here. There will never be enough pets

Ruststorm
Top Rater
Pet Score:5021
Realm:Nagrand-eu

Post by Ruststorm » February 6th, 2014, 3:30 pm

Ravnhawk wrote:Tyreal's Hilt
The Burning Crusade CE
All the murloc pets (except for Murkalot...)
Vampiric Batling
Spirit of Competition -- Sigh, i chose the tabard... ;(
^
This... especially Tyrael's Hilt.... /drool

Gwenolyn
MVP
Pet Score:5462
BattleTag®:Gwenolyn#1245
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by Gwenolyn » February 6th, 2014, 5:13 pm

3 original CE's, Tyreal, Vampiric Batling (should have got that one), Spirit of Competition, and Murky.

Ones in game I think I will get eventually. Just got to save up more gold (ie V. Horror).

Also working on 200 mounts... so any 8 (or is it 7 now) I don't have already would be good. A'lar, ZG ones, Azure Drake (got Blue 2 times now from Maly) and new crafted mounts come to mind (have Onyx- got the big one first and cheap).

Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Post by Shikon01 » February 7th, 2014, 9:54 am

Furkel wrote:I say you're not dreaming big ENOUGH: I want all three original CE pets, every baby murloc, and also a time machine so I can go back and put some actual effort into getting the Spirit of Competition.
As for mounts: another time machine scenario, because I'd like the old ZG tiger.

...though if we're being realistic, I'd settle for the Spineclaw Crab dropping in the near future and maybe actually finding the Time-Lost Proto Drake one day.
Ditto lol !! Like you wish it was possible to get every CE pet and all the old pets no longer available !! I do think before its over Blizz will come up w/ a way to bring something back, but at a cost if for no other reason than experiment and see how it goes over. I realize there's a reason they are rare, but at the same time for new gamers they will never have a chance to obtain some pets because they didn't start playing during vanilla so I feel there ought to be a way and opportunity for these players to fill the gaps. Not everyone can afford nor have the desire to purchase the real rares on ebay ( though I have no issue personally for myself if its an item I can not get or have in-game gold for ). Its just my 2 cents :)

Opallena
Top Rater
Pet Score:13227
BattleTag®:Opallena#1359
Realm:Nazjatar-us

Post by Opallena » February 7th, 2014, 9:30 pm

Every pet on my wanted list (which is three RAF, all TCGs rarer than the Hippogryph and Bananas, plus a viscious horror), for realistic. For unrealistic, all pets on my excluded list which include CEs pre-cataclysm, fettish shaman, tyrael, the remaining regional exclusive pets that weren't made RAF, and a time machine for the vampiric batling.

For mounts, realistic would be onyxia and Kael'thas being nice enough to drop their respective mounts one of these days, as well as the other rare raid drop mounts (drools over Invincible) from every raid in wrath, cata, and pandaria.Unrealistic? Spectral Tiger (this is my dream mount), time machine for the original ZG tiger, and I adore the old racial mounts before they put a ton of armor on them, so a time machine for those too. Being able to obtain the old naxx glory proto-drakes besides the BMAH would be awesome too.

Tiggindy
MVP
Pet Score:10765
BattleTag®:Mersenne#1798
Realm:Lothar-us

Post by Tiggindy » February 7th, 2014, 10:27 pm

Apparently scales, most of them slimy... :roll: :lol:

Gurky
Lurky
Murki
Murky
Terky

With a side of spirit of competition, tiny red and green dragons, and the Onyx panther.