Got my soul trader !!!

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us
Got my soul trader !!!

Post by Shikon01 » February 6th, 2014, 8:30 am

Just had to tell someone !!! My son surprised me w/ a soul trader ( I named him Soul Man lol ). I didn't think I would ever go to sleep last night I was so excited!! He's trying to help me w/ my collection since he knows I'm wild about my pets. Next on the list hopefully will be a little Viscious Horror. I have been having hell trying to farm for my professions on toons as well as level...speedy is not my nickname by any means so he's going to try and get me an extra soul trader and Horror to sell ( gotta find out what these babies go for ). With having limited gaming time, its been hard to enjoy myself farming all the time so it would be nice to finance leveling professions, purchase other pets I know I can't get on my own. He doesn't really play any more ( playing Diablo now ) so he's calling in favors from old guilds and I'm sure making purchases if need be and not telling me lol :) Gotta love him for looking after mom :D Another question, can my soul man be stoned? I was under the impression that he can't be.

Shikon01
MVP

Re: Got my soul trader !!!

Post by Shikon01 » February 6th, 2014, 10:05 am

Thank you much :)

Dakaf
MVP
Pet Score:6003
BattleTag®:Dakaf#1332
Realm:Dawnbringer-us

Post by Dakaf » February 6th, 2014, 11:28 am

Congrats! Keep him out when randomly killing stuff for his credits. The mutagen is fun to use on other people's pets when they aren't expecting it!
<Kings and Queens> Alliance on Dawnbringer
-pet collecting OCD

Ziboo
MVP
Pet Score:11331
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Ziboo » February 6th, 2014, 12:01 pm

Congratulations! On my long list of pets still to get!

Shikon01
MVP

Post by Shikon01 » February 7th, 2014, 9:57 am

Dakaf wrote:Congrats! Keep him out when randomly killing stuff for his credits. The mutagen is fun to use on other people's pets when they aren't expecting it!
You answered my question regarding if he needed to be out or not to earn the credits :) He's level 6 now. Gotta hit it and get it :) What's the average gold cost for soul trader and Horror?