Idea's for new Lil'pets

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Xandrolar
Pet Score:2844
Realm:Hellfire-eu
Idea's for new Lil'pets

Post by Xandrolar » November 10th, 2012, 10:14 am

Just an idea of bosses I'd like to see turned into lil'pets (like KT, Deathwing...)

Lil' HH (little Headless Horseman) - laughs evilly on clicking and kicks mini pumpkins around when idel - sometimes his head will fly off causing him to shout "GET BACK HERE YOU IDIOT!"
(Journal entry - The mages of Dalaran are still attempting to discover how it runs around without a head)

Lil'Artharus - Say's random LK comments when clicked, idel animation starts trying to cast endless winter which kills any critters in the vacinity and gives you a comdey debuff called cold feet.
(Journal entry - The master of the scourge - now in a convenient non raid size!)

Lil'Revendere - comes complete with his own little horse! random clicking provides comments from Naxx and Stratholme. Idel animation starts chasing other non combat pets as if aggroed.
(Journal entry - From the remains of Stratholme to the halls of Naxx. Lil'Revendere is plotting your downfall)

Lil'Marrowgear - Various comments on clicking, click to much and he goes into a small bone storm. Idel animation occassionally causes Bonespikes to just from the ground impaling any unfortunate nearby critter
(Journal entry - No one is sure exactly WHAT Marrowgear is/was. We just know he's misunderstood and wants a nice home)

Lil'Keal'Sunstrider - Says random comments when clicked - idel animation - looks as if he's summoning a phoenix egg
(Journal Entry - Escaped in this small form from Tempest Keep, his one thought is not for revenge, its wondering why everyone want's his ashes so badly)

SO let me know what you think :)

Andefox3
Pet Score:1661
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Re: Idea's for new Lil'pets

Post by Andefox3 » November 10th, 2012, 1:10 pm

i would love the lil hh and the lil marrowgear!

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13864
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » November 10th, 2012, 5:52 pm

Lil' Sha (of Happiness..? XD)
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Lunarific
Top Rater
Pet Score:4359
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Lunarific » November 10th, 2012, 7:36 pm

Quintessence wrote:Lil' Sha (of Happiness..? XD)
OMG YES!!

{◕ ◡ ◕}

Malanade
Top Rater
Pet Score:7203
BattleTag®:Malanade#1295
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Malanade » November 10th, 2012, 7:37 pm

Lil' Wrathion

I would pay real money, no matter what amount, for a little version of Wrathion's humanoid version running around behind me.

Mykro9
MVP
Pet Score:4355
BattleTag®:mykro9#1585
Realm:Darrowmere-us

Post by Mykro9 » November 10th, 2012, 8:40 pm

Just because it would be a good unique model: Lil' Therazane. Not really a boss, maybe her daughter? I am a big fan of the unique model pets. And having said that, NO MORE RATS, SNAKES, FROGS, or ROACHES... That is all.
mykro9#1585

Lunarific
Top Rater

Post by Lunarific » November 10th, 2012, 10:43 pm

Also- Lil'Sindy, strong against pets whose pathetic magic will betraaaaaaaay them.

Pompea
Top Rater
Pet Score:2535
BattleTag®:pomp#1627
Realm:Earthen Ring-us

Post by Pompea » November 10th, 2012, 11:36 pm

Mykro9 wrote:Just because it would be a good unique model: Lil' Therazane. Not really a boss, maybe her daughter? I am a big fan of the unique model pets. And having said that, NO MORE RATS, SNAKES, FROGS, or ROACHES... That is all.
SO MUCH THIS. A small chubby Therazane would be adorable, and totally more awesome than another roach for pete's sake.

Additionally, this isn't exactly a "li'l" since I figure that title is reserved for specific people in lore, but I would really like a baby Jormungar pet. Why don't we have one of these yet? They're so fuzzy looking.

NathKnave
Top Rater
Pet Score:6469
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by NathKnave » November 11th, 2012, 6:02 am

Lil' Bad Wolf from the Opera Event in Karazhan. (Isn't the name too perfect?) It could chase around other people's companions, much like Stinker does with the Black Cat, yelling "Run away little girl! Run away."

My hope is that other raids will be updated to drop pets, like they're doing with Vanilla raids in 5.1. Another from Karazhan I'd like to see is a chess piece from the Chess Event. An actual chess piece, not one of the Horde or Alliance pieces from the event.

Vista
Realm:Nathrezim-eu

Post by Vista » November 11th, 2012, 6:28 am

Lil'Archi and Lil'Jaeden the infant leaders of the Burning Legion.

Yazhi
MVP
Pet Score:4810
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Yazhi » November 11th, 2012, 10:10 am

We need Princess Theradras! Everyone wants to feel like they are protecting a princess while fighting dragons :3

Tumblweed
Pet Score:2120
Realm:Anetheron-us

Post by Tumblweed » November 11th, 2012, 10:16 am

I'd like to see Lil'Ook-ook... Could it ever get old starting each pet battle with "Me gonna ook you in the dooker!"

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13864
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » November 11th, 2012, 10:45 am

Pompea wrote:
Mykro9 wrote:Additionally, this isn't exactly a "li'l" since I figure that title is reserved for specific people in lore, but I would really like a baby Jormungar pet. Why don't we have one of these yet? They're so fuzzy looking.
I second a baby Jormunger! :D
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Gilneas
Top Rater
Pet Score:10095
Realm:Kargath-us

Post by Gilneas » November 11th, 2012, 2:53 pm

Would really like to see the Alexstrasza pet that never got released. Would be fun to see it fight with Deathwing!

Mykro9
MVP

Post by Mykro9 » November 11th, 2012, 3:28 pm

Lunarific wrote:Also- Lil'Sindy, strong against pets whose pathetic magic will betraaaaaaaay them.
Isn't this Frosty from the WotLK CE? I know it isn't 'named' that, but ou could rename it Lil' Sindy.
mykro9#1585

Opallena
Top Rater
Pet Score:13227
BattleTag®:Opallena#1359
Realm:Nazjatar-us

Post by Opallena » November 11th, 2012, 3:34 pm

Mykro9 wrote:Just because it would be a good unique model: Lil' Therazane. Not really a boss, maybe her daughter? I am a big fan of the unique model pets. And having said that, NO MORE RATS, SNAKES, FROGS, or ROACHES... That is all.
Spiders... Don't forget spiders....

on topic though, lil' alexstraza was datamined in cataclysm beta I believe, but never made available to players. Gimme!

EDIT: someone beat me to it....
EDIT #2: Better idea: Lil' Vancleef upon summon he yells "Lapdogs! All of you!"
Last edited by Opallena on November 11th, 2012, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lunarific
Top Rater

Post by Lunarific » November 11th, 2012, 4:07 pm

Mykro9 wrote:
Lunarific wrote:Also- Lil'Sindy, strong against pets whose pathetic magic will betraaaaaaaay them.
Isn't this Frosty from the WotLK CE? I know it isn't 'named' that, but ou could rename it Lil' Sindy.
Oops, didn't realise that- I have unfortunately never had the chance to own one yet!

Mykro9
MVP

Post by Mykro9 » November 11th, 2012, 4:19 pm

Opallena wrote:
Spiders... Don't forget spiders....
I would leave out spiders if only for the reason that I like spiders in real life, and I also happen to like them as battle pets. Brittle webbing and leech life make for an easy pet to level, and I have used many spiders working to get to 75 level 25's. Though, I wish there were more color choices in the venomspitter hatchling model, as I do not like the green color schemes on spiders.
mykro9#1585

Robbiedehand
Pet Score:3837
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Robbiedehand » November 11th, 2012, 6:47 pm

A Lil'Illidan be great sometimes yelling you are not prepared offcourse :)

Rhett
Pet Score:4243
Realm:Mazrigos-eu

Post by Rhett » November 14th, 2012, 11:12 am

jumping in a few days late - i always thought a Lil'Neptulon (large water guy in Throne of Tides) would've been fun to battle against Lil'Ragnaros - along with a Lil'Al (Akir) - not because they all faced eachother but because all are of the elemental side.. (though had the Throne "raid" ever been done as I heard it was intitially planned; it'd be a fun raid boss thing)

Rag - Fire
Nep - Water
Al - Air
Earth - (As mentioned; lovely lady herself, Therazane - though she'd be the only one without the swirl effect on the lower half of her body)