Idea's for new Lil'pets

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Ebil
Pet Score:11957
Realm:Moon Guard-us
Re: Idea's for new Lil'pets

Post by Ebil » November 14th, 2012, 2:24 pm

Lil-Frostmourne --- Hovers off of the ground --- will whisper near by players "Lil-Frostmourne Hungers" and will give the debuff "There is a chill in the air" owner of pet will alway have debuff when pet is out.

Lil-Koltira/ Lil-Thassarian ---- Faction based on which one that you will get ---- When clicked will say random Dk quotes --- If Lil-Koltira meets Lil-Thassarian they will fight for a minute and then walk away from each other. --- Comes with ground and flying mounts.

Lil-Budd ---- Will randomly say strange things ---On meeting another Lil-Budd they will start dancing. The dance style would be the human male :D

Imthedci
Pet Score:2862
Realm:Gilneas-us

Post by Imthedci » November 14th, 2012, 4:40 pm

Ebil wrote:Lil-Budd ---- Will randomly say strange things ---On meeting another Lil-Budd they will start dancing. The dance style would be the human male :D
Depends on which version of Budd you're talking about:

The BC Budd (That's Mr. Nedreck to you) would hire other pets to battle for him - and if they lost, he'd blame it on you.

If it's the Wrath version, he'd do the male troll dance....

The Cata version would be cool too... with it's shouts of "Ooh, shiny!" and "Look at me! I'm a man-a-taur!" :mrgreen:

Post by Guest » November 14th, 2012, 7:15 pm

I'm surprised Lil'Marrowgar hasn't been made yet, it's been a popular suggestion since ICC came out. It would be one of the few Blizzard Store pets that i'd actually buy! :lol:

Ebil
Pet Score:11957
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Ebil » November 15th, 2012, 11:13 am

Imthedci wrote:
Ebil wrote:Lil-Budd ---- Will randomly say strange things ---On meeting another Lil-Budd they will start dancing. The dance style would be the human male :D
Depends on which version of Budd you're talking about:

The BC Budd (That's Mr. Nedreck to you) would hire other pets to battle for him - and if they lost, he'd blame it on you.

If it's the Wrath version, he'd do the male troll dance....

The Cata version would be cool too... with it's shouts of "Ooh, shiny!" and "Look at me! I'm a man-a-taur!" :mrgreen:
Why choose, it would be nice if they could rotate the different "Budds" like they do with the Troll argent pet. But I would would the crazy Cata Budd if I had to choose.

Avarre
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Avarre » November 18th, 2012, 2:29 am

Add to this post if u would plz. :)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7006245420#1

Humbelle
Pet Score:4574
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Humbelle » November 26th, 2012, 12:42 pm

I would like Lil' Nef, so I can have a team of Onyxia Whelpling, Lil' Rag and Lil' Nef. :-)

Hydramith
Top Rater
Pet Score:3037
Realm:Doomhammer-eu

Post by Hydramith » November 26th, 2012, 4:24 pm

Humbelle wrote:I would like Lil' Nef, so I can have a team of Onyxia Whelpling, Lil' Rag and Lil' Nef. :-)
Blasphemy. If you're going for the Lil' Nef and Onyxian Whelpling, at least ditch Raggy and use their dad, mr. Lil' Deathwing