Rotten helpers are already available it seems

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu
Re: Rotten helpers are already available it seems

Post by Graven » December 22nd, 2013, 8:59 am

Been doing the daily with 8 toons, but slacked a bit and only started 3 days ago. Had two pets drop in those 24 attempts though, so I don't think it's all that rare. Loads of them on the busy AHs too; the price is crashing. Will wait a few months to sell my spares I think. ;)

Fushiaa
Pet Score:1221
Realm:Windrunner-us

Post by Fushiaa » December 22nd, 2013, 4:59 pm

Rendigar wrote:
Fushiaa wrote::| Hoping...Hoping...Hoping...2 toons to try, and rng hates me :cry: ...I suck at making gold, as I only have 20 gold with TWO 90 TOONS :oops: !
Good luck to you! Hopefully the RNG demons will leave you alone for a day and you'll get your pet soon.

I would hazard a guess you don't suck at making gold, you suck at KEEPING it. Unless you never play you cannot avoid getting gold unless all you do is PvP! Dailies pay 9-19 gold each, greens that drop off endgame mobs sell for 10-30+ gold, etc. You just need to disable your "BUY" finger for a few weeks. :D

I'm not as bad off as you (not even close, really) but I still only have 90k between my 8 horde and 1 alliance lvl 90's. At the rate I'm going it will be 2016 before I get all the gold-buyable and/or craftable mounts I am missing (I can make them all, I just don't have the gold to make them all at the same time and can't convince myself to do 1 at a time).

I'm leveling Blacksmithing AND Engineering at the same time :| It's painful :cry:
I'm going to have to start forcing myself to do Halfhill dailies everyday... /sigh

Malkil
MVP
Pet Score:9193
Realm:Ysera-us

Post by Malkil » December 22nd, 2013, 6:25 pm

I'm at 0/82 so far. :cry:

I ran it with 11 toons for the first two days, then got another alt up to 80 and have since been running it with 12 toons/day.

Samiha
Top Rater
Pet Score:13243
Realm:Ambossar-eu

Post by Samiha » December 22nd, 2013, 8:16 pm

I am doing the daily with 13 alts each day from day one - still no rotten helper. That's really frustrating - and costs a lot of time :( .

Fushiaa
Pet Score:1221
Realm:Windrunner-us

Post by Fushiaa » January 11th, 2014, 8:03 am

AND... nothing. :cry: . nothing out of Winter Veil presents, nothing from the quest. All crap.