Caging Pets ???

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Kyocis87
Pet Score:4013
Realm:Shandris-us
Caging Pets ???

Post by Kyocis87 » November 1st, 2012, 12:07 am

I'm trying to go through and get rid of double of base companion pets that I own. But I'm having a hard time figuring which to keep. I have two Ancona Chickens.
Chicken 1- 151- Health
10- Power
10- Speed

Chicken 2- 150- Health
11- Power
10- Speed

I'm trying to figure out which one to cage and which one to keep. Does it make a major difference on the speed and power or no. Will in the end it all even out. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks MsKaina, Shandris Realm

Talmar
MVP
Pet Score:12765
Realm:Sentinels-us

Re: Caging Pets ???

Post by Talmar » November 1st, 2012, 8:29 am

I highly recommend reading this thread here.

It goes into discussions about the different stats and such.

It's a great read with good information.

http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=688&p=5479#p5479

The more I've done pet battles though the more refined my decisions about pets and stats have gotten. Pets that will fill primary roles of tanks and healers like the crabs or fawns I'll actually go the the healthier ones. If I'm going for a pet to counter a specific family type I may go for the stronger type. Generally, I'm still all for the faster pets. I also notice that sometimes the "balanced" breed of a pet may still have one high stat. I'm not sure if they even all over by the time they are 25 or not.

Kyocis87
Pet Score:4013
Realm:Shandris-us

Re: Caging Pets ???

Post by Kyocis87 » November 1st, 2012, 3:36 pm

Thanks for the post. Now I've got a better understanding of whats needed. Also gave good advice on forming teams.