LF Bloody Coin Kill Trading (Alliance US)

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Livingdeath
Top Rater
Pet Score:3525
BattleTag®:Doctor#1657
Realm:Lightninghoof-us
LF Bloody Coin Kill Trading (Alliance US)

Post by Livingdeath » November 19th, 2013, 1:06 am

Hi all,

I'm on a fairly low pop server where farming these bloody coins for the Vengeful Porcupette isn't really easy.

A friend and I have been cycling through our alts daily killing each other in a secluded location and then going about our business on each waiting down the CD. Sometimes with Foam Sword Rack parties. :D

I figured more people than us are in need of this pet and would like to get in on kill trading. Obviously, the more people the better. The only rule for joining is to contribute kills to the pool as much as you take advantage. You just need to have an alliance alt who can go to the Timeless isles.

------

EDIT: Done! Thanks all! If others want to try for it, feel free to hijack this thread to contact each other!

------

Thanks!
Last edited by Livingdeath on November 20th, 2013, 2:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Quarters
Top Rater

Re: LF Bloody Coin Kill Trading (Alliance US)

Post by Quarters » November 19th, 2013, 2:26 am

Livingdeath wrote:Hi all,

I'm on a fairly low pop server where farming these bloody coins for the Vengeful Porcupette isn't really easy.

A friend and I have been cycling through our alts daily killing each other in a secluded location and then going about our business on each waiting down the CD. Sometimes with Foam Sword Rack parties. :D

I figured more people than us are in need of this pet and would like to get in on kill trading. Obviously, the more people the better. The only rule for joining is to contribute kills to the pool as much as you take advantage. You just need to have an alliance alt who can go to the Timeless isles.

Feel free to add me using my battletag below. Just make sure to say "Bloody Coin Farming" so I can easily ID you.

Doctor#1657

Thanks!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't kill trading for bloody coins against ToS?

Slick
Pet Score:1771
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Slick » November 19th, 2013, 6:53 am

Quarters wrote:
Livingdeath wrote:Hi all,

Feel free to add me using my battletag below. Just make sure to say "Bloody Coin Farming" so I can easily ID you.

Doctor#1657

Thanks!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't kill trading for bloody coins against ToS?
Win trading is against ToS. However, something like trading kills for bloody coins or halaa tokens isn't. I assume that's part of the reason why they added the 10 minute debuff when you give a bloody coin so that kill trading wasn't easy and actually very time consuming. You need to actually be logged into the toon for the debuff to fall off.

Gilneas
Top Rater
Pet Score:10095
Realm:Kargath-us

Post by Gilneas » November 20th, 2013, 12:18 am

Its an enormous pain.